300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mr. Burglar.....

This letter is to inform you of all the really neat stuff I got for Christmas. I got a really cool 32-inch Sony color TV, a Sony DVD/VCR combo, an awesome Sony Play Station, a Nokia cellphone(with multiple faceplates!), etc. But, then....you already knew that from all the boxes I piled up at the end of my drive for the garbage men to haul off.....didn't you?

Sincerely,

Your next victim  -
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

LMFAO!!!!
    Shhhh..Don't tell them about your gun, they might come for that too!
    All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

<Shhh.. don't tell 'em I still have the box for the 48" wide screen out in the shed.>

Mr. Burglar, the boxes and packaging for everything received for Christmas has been broken down, placed in heavy duty black plastic bags and are going out to the end of the drive when I get home tonight. The garbageman arrives at around 0530 so, you don't have much time.
      And Mr. Burglar... you don't want to open those bags and stick your hands in there. The leftover salads, dressings, ham, turkey, ziti, dips, and other condiments are just oozing within.... YUCK. [Eek!]
      You'd be better off just taking the blue recycle bags and cashing in the returnables.
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by 207:
        You'd be better off just taking the blue recycle bags and cashing in the returnables.

Wouldn't this be called 'WORK'?
        Something criminals have an extreme aversion to... [Eek!]
        All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

I put all the boxes from my electronic components in front of my neighbor's house.....

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by 207:

you dont have to recycle cardboard? tsk tsk to CT... [Wink]
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

LOL...This is still funny days later...
              Shooter: Be sure to let us know how the trap goes...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2986 users online. 162 members and 2824 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X