300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you El Nino

It's December 30th in Wisconsin, and it is 42 degrees. No snow on the ground. Beautiful weather. This is "no coat" weather for me. I feel for all of you who are buried to your eyeballs in that white stuff.
    "I assume you all have guns and crack."

I hate El Nino. I'd like it to be colder here because I also hate the brutal summer. I would like to have some cold weather in the winter. But it will be 75 here. I don't even own a coat.

Comment

Another great day. All of our snow melted, I guess it got up to 50 degrees. It is supposed to cool down tonight.
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Ha, well, our drought here is over. However, the downside is our county (a mere quarter million of 32 million) has about 10% of all PGE repair groups working in our county... Suffice to say the power went out more than once.
        Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
        -Mark Twain

Comment

Badgerland, how can you call yourself a Wisconsite? No snow and above-freezing temperatures in December?! It's a travesty!

That's it. Turn in your cheesehead hat, your remaining bottles of New Glarus Spotted Cow, the Chmura jersey I know you have in storage and head south to Illinois where they may appreciate such heresy.

Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3815 users online. 235 members and 3580 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X