300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your type?

So, we've all heard the proverbial claim that women like guys who are tall, dark and handsome and that gentlemen prefer blondes.. What sort of person is your "type"? If you are in a relationship, did you find what you were looking for or were you surprised?

[ 12-30-2002, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: RachelR ]
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

I'm not asking for much....she just needs to be about 5'8", 108 lbs., pretty eyes, nice body, long hair, cooks good, likes to clean, likes motorcycles and the outdoors, has lots of guns, a good job, lots of free time, a good sense of humor, keeps up conversation but doesn't talk too much, and lots of money.

But right now I'd settle for a girl who breathes.
    The ends justifies the means

Comment

kind, gentle, into arts, understanding, not too shy (maybe a lil bit for humbleness), someone with a good sense of humor, someone who makes me smile when sad, intuitive to my feelings, no matter what they may be, Someone who doesn't yell and scream, firm but gentle lover.

For physical features, they can't be butt *** ugly.... and I'm partial to white men for some reason, but would gladly go out with a native american or hispanic man. Oh yeah.. and they have to be at least a couple inches taller than me, which is easy cause I'm short as hell.
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I think petite, redheaded women ROCK!!!(I think it goes waaaaay back to a 6th-grade crush I had on a redheaded 9th-grader)....but I married a slender blonde.
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by shooter1201:
          I think petite, redheaded women ROCK!!!

I told you we were destined for each other, shooter!

[ 12-30-2002, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Traffic_Goddess ]

Comment

I'm begining to see the allure of a redhead. [Wink]

Comment

He must know what he wants in life.

[ 12-30-2002, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Ms.Kodi ]
              "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

Over 6 feet, black hair and blue eyes. And, he's my husband. It's wierd too, because when I was little (10 or so) I said that I'd always marry a man with black hair and blue eyes. So...I had to toss the red haired guy away. (nothing wrong with red hair whatsoever....saving my butt from Niteshift)
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

My H is tall, 6'5, 260lbs, a teddy bear type of man. Perfect he's not but neither am I. He has stayed when lesser men would have left and so have I. I love him dearly. He is very distinguished looking man, gray hair, has beautiful dark eyes (my son inherited them), VERY personable and kind and is liked by so many people. And he takes no crap off any one!
                  My twin sister married a man very differnt them my H. He's 5'6, blonde hair, blue eyes.
                  I like that he is so tall cause he's easy to find in stores....He's a head above the aisles! lol
                  I couldn't imagine being married to anyone else.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by shooter1201:
                    I think petite, redheaded women ROCK!!!(I think it goes waaaaay back to a 6th-grade crush I had on a redheaded 9th-grader)....but I married a slender blonde.

Definitely red hair. Petite is nice, but not a game stopper. But red hair- definitely.
                    "All the people like us are we,
                    And everyone else is They"

Comment

I love a man with dark hair and features. MMM Italian men. *fans herself*

Comment

My husband is 100% Italian, Piper. His parents were born in Italy but he was born here. They were a very traditional Italian family but he does not speak Italian. His parents wamted their childrn to be Americans so they did not teach them Italian.
                        He was and is still tall. He's older now but just gets better looking to me each year. When I first mt him, he was a tall stringbean. Black hair,gorgeous eyes. He's not a string bean anymore, his hair is grayer, but he still has those gorgeous brown eyes. Now MY SON you would die for. lol Rachel can tell you.....He's a hunk! lol

Comment

have have this thing for well built bald men myself....
                          My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Comment

Eight to Eighty. Blind, Crippled, or Crazy!

Signed

CinaJ [Wink]
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Whatever anyone thinks is going on, is wrong. A certain someone and myself are just friends with quite a bit of distance between us. I'm getting tired of the comments in chat, and the "he said.." "she said..." nonsense. Please leave it alone.

[ 12-30-2002, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: CopInNY ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6419 users online. 374 members and 6045 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X