Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokin'!!!

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just got my cable connection...Roadrunner ROCKS BA**S!!!

------------------
    FLLawdog
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Congrats FLlawdog, unfortunatly I am stuck in the stone age with a dial up connection. Maybe someday the cable gods will bless my town with access, but for right now I have to sit here waiting.

------------------
    I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
    Winston Churchill

[This message has been edited by SpecOpsWarrior (edited 05-12-2001).]

Comment

Isn't cable great? It's like flying through cyberspace. My husbands computer is not on cable and now he wants MINE! No way, Jose`! I love my cable too much!

Comment

I've been on both ends of the spectrum, now. When I was in patrol, my MDC was hooked up to CDPD...sllllloooooooowwwww as the dickens...now here I am. Downloaded a song from Napster...45 seconds!!!! Incredible!!!

------------------
        FLLawdog
        "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

Welcome to the 21st century....ain't technology grand?

kheya

------------------
          My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.
          My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Comment

Congrats,

Must be nice, FLLD. Here at home, I'm still on dialup.

But at work, it's T-1 fiber. The only thing that slows it down there is the County network.

But it's looking up
            Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

RoadRunner is now owned by @home the spawn of satan...make sure it's working or demand refunds...
              Please take a moment to visit http://www.crpe.net home of the first police explorer post in the country.

Comment

I had Road Runner and loved it. Unfortnately I moved a few miles away and now have dial up only. DSL is supposedly coming soon... I have AOL HQ nearby and half the world's Internet traffic probably under my backyard but the best I can get is 49k. I miss my cable modem...
                I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Comment

I always had dial-up until a few months ago. I may have to go back to it, depending on if my husband finds a job soon. WAAAA! What will I do without my cable?????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4376 users online. 306 members and 4070 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X