300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs

Did your team make the NFL playoffs? How do you think they will do.

The pack made it, but they got spanked today. They looked like they didn't care. I was hoping for all home games up to the Super Bowl. I hope that they get a week off to rest up.

I think the Pack will win the whole thing.
    Drug Recognition Expert

E*A*G*L*E*S EAGLES!!! to the Superbowl!!
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Ok, i've got my team, the Texans, beating the Eagles in the superbowl by 7.

Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Tex
      KD5HQD

Comment

of course anything can happen during the playoffs, but the proverbial "on paper" i see an oakland-philly SB.

now i'm just waiting to see if parcells comes to dallas to straighten out my damn Cowboys.
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I've always admired Hines Ward of the Pittsburg Steelers. His father abandoned him and his mother when he just a baby. His father's family is African American and his mother's family is Korean American. His father's family didn't approve of a bi-racial baby hence his father walked out of Hines's life. Growing up without a father isn't quite easy. The feeling of never being able to be content lives deep inside one's soul.

Well, to make a long story short...when Hines was growing up, he had nothing. He started out with being a nobody and he got drafted into the NFL and became an All-Star player and now he is a somebody, who is well known in the NFL. Before Hines got famous, his father didn't even give him the time of day and now that Hines is famous, Hines' father went to look for Hines and apologized for what he's done. Hines then said to his father, "I don't know you. I've never had a father and I never will and the only person I love and know is my mother who raised me to be the person I am today, so good-bye."

I look at him as a role model. He had a dream he wanted to attain and he worked hard to be where he is today. He gives me the strength and the courage that I, too, can reach my goal.

People like Hines deserve the goodness in this world. People like Hines deserve to get what they want. Hines Ward dreams to win a Super Bowl, as every football player dreams of. Hines wants to win the Super Bowl and place that Super Bowl ring on his mother finger to thank her with gratitude.

So, I want the Pittsburg Steelers to win the Super Bowl.

[ 12-30-2002, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Ms.Kodi ]
          "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

Ms. Kodi,
            That is a nice story, how he was able to overcome all those problems. I hope the Steelers win, but not this year. This year is the Packers year to win it all. Sorry.
            Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Well metp, if the Packers are going to win they better start bringin' their A-game because that effort yesterday was pathetic. It was nice to watch the game in GB though. I'm originally from there (here).
              Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Im just worried the Pack will have to play Tampa in Tampa. The Pack never plays good in Tampa. It would have been sweet for all home games in GB. But the Jets too had something to play for and our defense must have missed the plane to Jersey . The Atlanta game will be close . A lot of talk about Vick and how fast he is. Funny thing is though the cold of Lambeau seems to slow a lot of guys down!!

Comment

My team is out and any last hopes were hung on the Green Bay Packers. They (Miami) could have won the AFC east yesterday but toward the end of the game there was a defensive pass interference call and some lousy field position that resulted from it. They can only blame themselves. I am glad to see the Patriots gone as well because I've proven my point that they won last year from a few good breaks and luck. New England teams are "one hit wonders". I think the Jets deserve to go to the superbowl. I think Chad Pennington deserves it.

There's always next year!!
                  "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

posted by Tprspouse:
                    quote:
                    There's always next year!!
                    Isn't that the Dolphins mantra? They had a chance to win the division and they did their December choke! That team is pathetic in December, another warm weather team that cant win when it gets cold outside.

As for the Patriots, they had their chances, but didn't bring their A games against the Jets and Titans. Though they did win the Superbowl this year with the same team with less talent than most teams. There's always the draft, and unfortunately, we'll have to wait till next year. Go Redsox!

I think the Raiders are the favorites, but as the Pats proved last year, in a league of parity anyone can win it.
                    "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Hows about them Vikings? [Frown]
                      "All the people like us are we,
                      And everyone else is They"

Comment

I was all excited when I got tickets to Saturday's Packers vs. Falcons game.

That was the worst excuse of a football game that I have ever seen. The Packers just wern't prepared.

I think Vick rubs down with vasoline before the game. He breaks out of tackles like nothing.

I got to see most of the Giants vs. 49er's game today. That was a great game.
                        Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

The Packers are out of the playoffs? Wow...

I watched the Pittsburgh vs. Browns game. Talk about a game!!! I really didn't care who won, but I felt so bad for the Browns after controlling 75% of the game....and lost.
                          "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

metp1264, the way the Pack played Saturday was the same way they played last week when they tanked it against the Jets. They got what they deserved, and rumor has it that Farve is retiring, bye, bye, Cheeseheads.
                            "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Kodi,
                              That story sounds like 90% of the players in the NFL. Maybe they should all win the superbowl.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4703 users online. 262 members and 4441 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X