300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

i have been seeing a guy for about a 1 1/2 years and three days ago i find out he is engaged (for two months) and been with the girl for five years. he does not know that i know yet. how shoud i confront him? Should i let her know about me? help!!!!!
    God Bless and Be Safe!

That bites. Just ask yourself this, if you were in her place, would you want to know before the vows?

Comment

yeah i would want to know.
      (i did not mention that i save most of the e-mails that he sends me, some of them are funny ones and i have her e-mail address on a few.)
      we were in college together and he now works with one of the police dept that i was going to apply with. oh well i have 89 other depts to choose from in my area.

[ 07-23-2001: Message edited by: Kala ]
      God Bless and Be Safe!

Comment

No way I'd put up with that stuff.....I'm mean. I'd tell him I met someone else, just like he did

[ 07-23-2001: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

Kala, this.... um.......er......POS for lack of a better term on a family forum, doesn't deserve a decent, caring woman. What he deserves, is to be confronted in a manner that totally humiliates and embarrasses him.

Mitzi's suggestion was pretty good, although it would be interesting to see his reaction if he walked into a coffee shop and saw you and her having coffee together.

Might be worth a try. <shruggs>
          Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I never put up with much with the guys I dated. If I caught them cheating on me, I told them it was the worst thing they could have let me find out. And they paid dearly, believe me!
            I believe the other woman would want to know, Kala. I know I would. You should tell her then make him think he's just meeting you or her.....and let him see you BOTH sitting there. Sweet Revenge!

Comment

The man is a liar and can never be trusted. I would tell him where to go and how hot it can get there.

Comment

i have no intentions of staying with him. he is a lying SOB. The only way of getting in contact with her is to e-mail her. What should i say?
                God Bless and Be Safe!

Comment

I would just say, "Hi, I'm Kala...The girl your fiance` has been dating for the last year and a half. I just found out about you.Would like to meet and compare notes?" This will be a shock to her so she may or may not answer you. At any rate, she may tell him and he will do some fast shuffling and lying. Stay true to what you know. Just remember, no one has the right to play with lives like that. That's exactly what I told my ex-daughter-in-law. I told her she needed to find out why she played with people's lives that way (she cheated on my son) and what goes around comes around.

Comment

I would do one better, I would tell her. Then invite him to lunch and let him see you together. When he gets to the table tell him you are dumping him for this girl and then introduce him to her like you had no idea they were even seeing each other. Then proceed to tell him that each of you girls were sick of your low life boyfriends and that the $#x is way better than you and he ever had together. That'll teach the scumbag a lesson.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

Hmmmm, allow me to express some different thoughts. Please keep in mind that this may or will be just as "heartbreaking" for the other woman as it is for you. I don't think you have any role to play in dealing with her. Your beef is with him, not her.
                      Approach him and just be straight up and forward the way you would have wanted him to be with you. No games!

Just my opinion. And I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. I hope you will get help in dealing with it through family or friends. Take care.

Comment

I'm kind of in agreement with WW. Take care of yourself, let her have her own life.

Comment

It's anyone's guess as to what to do. But, believe me, this guy is gonna lie, lie, lie through his teeth. Yes, it will be heartbreaking. But would it be more heartbreaking for her to find out what this louse is like AFTER they are married with 3 kids or before he can ruin her and any children they have lives?

Comment

If he lies to this other woman, I don't feel it's anyone elses business. Nobody knighted me defender of truth and justice in everyone elses life, so I personally wouldn't involve myself in their mess. I'd take care of myself and let the others worry about themselves.

Comment

ahhhh, but you see, Night...therein lies the problem. If you have the chance to help someone out in life, then my feeling is you should. Of course, that's just my opinion. I watched other people "worry about themselves" when they knew what my ex- daughter-in-law was doing to my poor son. They kept their mouths shut and she was able to take lots more advantage of him. They said, "It was none of their business." True, it wasn't. But it sure was hard watching my smirking ex-DIL know that people weren't going to tell him...that it was every man for himself. Yet, now they are divorced, these people don't mind asking my son to do things for them....but he refuses. It's every man for himself. I hate that he has that attitude.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6327 users online. 346 members and 5981 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X