300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my laugh for the day

I got up around 5 am because I couldn't sleep. I went outside to get the newspaper and this friendly little tree frog suctioned itself to my face. I screamed and my poor hubby came running out of the house in his boxers, thinking I was being hurt. I could NOT get this dumb frog off my face. It was stuck to my nose and my hubby had to finally yell at me to hold still so he could get him.
    Mugging by frog!
    My husband says life with me is never dull. lol!

Thats fricken funny, I would have paid good money to see that. lol
    "But officer, that stop sign is usually not there!" It appears as though it is there today ma'am!

Comment

And I thought I had problems..........hhhmmm..

Comment

"friendly" little tree frog? LOL
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Well, I have a better one and it didn't happen to me! lol A friend of mine opened her front door and this tree frog jumped on her chest. She screamed and HER husband came running. Only she REALLY panicked and tried to run, slamming the door in his face and breaking his nose! lol To make matters worse, She was running around in the front yard, screaming and the neighbors almost called the police! LOL
          A friends of her finally got the thing but I don't think my neighbor will ever be the same again! LOL!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5810 users online. 322 members and 5488 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X