300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was almost bad....I'm sorry:(

I was tooling down the road in my sons car.....and I see the blue lights. UH OH The police officer walks up to the car and it's an acquaintance of ours, Lynn. He stands there and looks at me and I do the hang dog look. He asks me why I was speeding and I told him that I knew it was my fault. But, my sons car is zippier then my grocery getter and I just didn't pay attention.
    He walks around the car and I got my drivers license out. He even stands to the left of my door, like I see police officers do for their own protection.
    Finally, he stands in front of the door staring at me. He said, "You gonna slow down." I looked very guilty (cause I was) and I said I certainly would. He stares at me and was doing a really good job of making me sweat. He then leans over and says, "Next time, it's a ticket." I just shook my head, feeling so stupid. aarrgghhhhh Then, he asked me how my son was.
    So, don't feel bad, jellybean. I was bad too.

Shoulda gave you a ticket. Dam cops never let me go.

Comment

OK, i dont feel so bad...except that you were luckier than me and didnt get a ticket!!

I need to get to know more State Police!

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2054 users online. 131 members and 1923 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X