300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CD Being Advertised

Just saw a commercial for a CD of Southern rock. It is titled "Trailer Tracks". Not sure whether to laugh or roll my eyes. I wonder if the same company will come out with a rap CD called "Crack Dealers" or easy listening labeled "Wuss Rock". Wait, that last one may be a winner.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

quote:
    Originally posted by ateamer:
    Just saw a commercial for a CD of Southern rock. It is titled "Trailer Tracks". Not sure whether to laugh or roll my eyes. I wonder if the same company will come out with a rap CD called "Crack Dealers" or easy listening labeled "Wuss Rock". Wait, that last one may be a winner.

i saw this advertised the other day -- i thought it was hilarious.

"i'ma gonna git me dat der SEE-DEE as soon as i finish my budweiser and then adjust the rabbit ears on the tv box so i kin watch dat nascar race!!" yee frikkin' haw!!! skynard rules!!!!

and they already have "wuss" rock -- it's called "Styx Greatest Hits"

[ 03-26-2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: nickg ]
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Hmm...I thought that was Barry Manilow.
      Paul

Comment

I just heard on the radio this morning that The Jerry Springer Show is going to be a NASCAR sponsor this season. Talk about having a hotline to your target audience.
        Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by kirch:
          I just heard on the radio this morning that The Jerry Springer Show is going to be a NASCAR sponsor this season. Talk about having a hotline to your target audience.

i guess i don't have much room to talk. my company is doing a sponsorship this year with Dale Jarrett and Elliott Sadler.

maybe i'll have to keep my nascar jokes to myself.
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Check out this CD...

CD

[ 03-28-2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Bill R ]
            Bill R

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158578 users online. 141 members and 158437 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X