Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Questions about police written exams...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions about police written exams...

I am going to be taking my written exam very soon. I was wondering if anybody knows if you are timed on each section of the test or if you are timed on the entire test.

I know here you need a 70% to pass. I was wondering if that was 70% for each section or the entire test?

If anyone knows I would really appreciate it.

Ok first....timed...depends on the test, some are timed, some are not. If the are timed, then you will be given more than enough time for it. Probably finish early.

70% typically is 70% total, not each section. Typically, I havn't run into any that it is each section.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Prangler
      Ok first....timed...depends on the test, some are timed, some are not. If the are timed, then you will be given more than enough time for it. Probably finish early.

70% typically is 70% total, not each section. Typically, I havn't run into any that it is each section.

Good luck
      It depends on where you apply, the last one I took it was each section.
      New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4663 users online. 238 members and 4425 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X