300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there I was....

...in WalMart, picking up a few things to take home after a LONG, BORING 1st shift.

As I approach the Cingular Cell Phone kiosk(WHERE did THAT word come from???), I recognize a guy standing there. He's in General Sessions court ALL THE TIME. As a matter of fact, about 18 months ago, I did a felony stop on him for 'Armed Robbery'. It's anybody's guess WHY he's out roaming the streets.

Well...to make a long story short, I walk right by him(did I mention I was IN UNIFORM?), and he gives me the 'once over'. I keep walking, turn the corner and immediately call the jail(that little 'voice' told me to) and ask if he has any outstanding warrants. BINGO!!! He's FTA'd on some unknown charge.

I call dispatch and have them send a couple of officers to the Automotive entrance. In the meantime, I manage to 'lose' the guy, but quickly find him once 'help' arrives.

He's arrested and a 'bud pipe' is found upon frisking him after cuffing. Add ANOTHER charge to him.

Some days it PAYS to go to WalMart. LOL

[ 12-27-2002, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

shooter is a **** magnet.
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

It's a dirty job, butt......
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

The man doesn't EVER quit.....

Dude, you are hereby officially my ROLE MODEL.

[Wink]

Out
        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

It's amazing what you can find at walmart.
          Gee, I'll take one of these, and oh this is a good price and ooohh I could use one of these and hey!? That guy! I'll take one of him too!
          Shopping is so much fun!
          Ooooo and I'll bet he expected to find just about anything there too, But I'll guess the new handcuffs were a surprise!
          All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2611 users online. 124 members and 2487 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X