Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CopsWorld-Wide is ONLINE !!!

Hello friends,

How are you all? I hope everything is great. I was on a vacation thats why i cant join the forum much. I am ok and my arm is doing great. I'll be back on work on Jan 1st.

At last i've finished the WebSite. Its Online from now on. Please visit it friends i dont know what i did and i need suggestions & advices about it. I try to do my best BUT i dont know how it looks. Well...hmmm...well...ok...it looks to me great (as an amateur work) BUT hey i am the one who creates it, ofcourse it looks to me great Hehehe...

I dont know is it ok to make advertisement here but here is the link for the WebSite: CopsWorld-Wide I am sorry if its prohibited to make advertisement here.

I am looking forward for your answers (suggestions/advices) Take care and have fun friends...I love you all and i miss you much...Damn...I miss my job !!!
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Good site, but too many ads. I got 4 popups already, if they're imposed by your host, or CJB, I'm not sure which of the two, you need to ditch one or the other. X10 ads are pure evil...Also there seems to be a Java error:

Line: 170
    Char: 1
    Error: Permission Denied
    Code: 0
    URL: http://geocities.com/theheronet
    Please take a moment to visit http://www.crpe.net home of the first police explorer post in the country.

Comment

Thanx for the info Glock but i did the site with Geocities's "Page Builder" i dont know how to solve the problem. I am not a programmer. I have both Geocities and Cjb but Geo is hosting the site cjb only redirects (i guess) well...anyways i dunno
      Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Originally posted by NeoCop:
        i dont know how to solve the problem. I am not a programmer. I have both Geocities and Cjb but Geo is hosting the site cjb only redirects (i guess)
        I didn't get any errors when I checked out your website. I agree...too many ads. Basically, the code on CJB re-directs to the geocities code and puts that inside the cjb frame.

Matt
        FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
        <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Thanks for the info Matt. I am trying to solve the problem.
          Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

I downloaded a fast, free pop-up killer that gets rid of them

Comment

Some great photos. Hey Niteshift...where do I get one of those fancy pop up killers? I was attacked at the site before I was able to check it out.

Comment

Go to Panicware

It's a free download (I actually got it off of CNet) and a very small program.

It stops almost everything by not allowing another browser to launch unless you are holding down the shift key or ctrl button. That's better than the ones that give you pop-ups asking if you want to launch (what's the point then). Takes 2 clicks to turn it off if you wants.

I HIGHLY recommend it!

Comment

So, what are you thinking about the site? How did it looks? What are your opinions and suggestions?
                  Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

It looks like a good site. You did a great job. Just one little thing, I'm on a 56k connection so it's just probably anyone on that connection, but it takes awhile for
                    the flags to load on your main page.
                    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
                    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Thanks PoliceWebDev I try to do my best. I know its not proffessional but hey i am not a web designer. Thanks for your wishes. I know that flags are loading slow but i am on cable i didnt realize it slow when i am doing it. Take care and have fun
                      Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

---

[ 12-24-2001: Message edited by: BRICKCOP ]
                        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Thank you all for your interest(!) and suggestions(!) thank you...
                          Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4573 users online. 267 members and 4306 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X