300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to those with new positions

Do we get to nominate those that we think are worthy??

Also, i like the Health and Fitness forum idea.
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Sig, WW, FLLD,

Congrats! I also like the idea of the health and fitness forum.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone and congrats to our new suckahs...I mean, um, moderators.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by wonderwoman:
          Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS FLLawdog and Sig220man!!!!

And to you, too, wonderwoman!
          If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

Thank you all for the congratulations, and congrats to you ww and LawDog!

So...when do ww and I start our FTO program?

Comment

HEY!!! My first post with a "Moderator" title

Comment

Hey if you want to add a forum for plastic surgery I'll be your breast reduction spokeswoman. HEHEHEHE! Just kiddin of course! Congrats to everyone!!
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
                  Just pick any post made by MikeTX and delete it and we'll call it OJT .

Or, just give Mitzi a couple days and she'll post in Squad Room.

Comment

Effective today, only registered members may post in the BB Help Section of the forum.

This action was necessitated by the whining of some coward and/or banned entity (likely both) who has repeatedly misused the non-registered posting feature of that forum in order to post some irrelevant and anonymous drivel.

We apologize to any legitimate, non-registered users, and have asked that they either register or email any of the Staff with their issues.
                    Dave Kiefner
                    [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by FLLawdog:
                      quote:
                      Just pick any post made by MikeTX and delete it and we'll call it OJT .

Or, just give Mitzi a couple days and she'll post in Squad Room.

Go ahead, waste your questionable talents deleting me, when you could be tyranizing Retired like he deserves.

Congrats to all.

Comment

Can I have all the moderators autographs? lol Actually, it was a good move making RA modre restricted. I still would slip up and post there, thinking I was on the General Forum.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Mitzi1:
                          Can I have all the moderators autographs? lol Actually, it was a good move making RA modre restricted. I still would slip up and post there, thinking I was on the General Forum.

"Fweeet! Awright, that's it! In the box - 5 minute major, plus loss of a birthday!"
                          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                          "Smile" - no!

Comment

the RESTRICTED AREA?

boy there are SOOOOO many forums on o.com and there is a restricted area? sounds like sci-fi

what could you need to discuss on there, that can't be discussed out here in plain normal carrot crunching area?

actually, could a guy FROM the restricted area please give a few examples of what's so COOOOL about going there? I can't begin to imagine [Wink]

RANKS ON O.COM
                            Anybody who has joined O.COM finds that in the first week, they're a veteran member

what a waste of a perfectly FUN rank system, we all KNOW it's for fun so don't flame me for being too superior, [Wink] just take a look at a board that has a GREAT ranking system in place
                            these guys have SPACED OUT ranks, the ranks take TIME to achieve

as I said before, these ranks are JUST FOR FUN, they mean "not a lot" but are still a great laugh to have

Kiefner could you please consider revamping the ranks on here? at the moment they're just to close and everyone's veteran in a week, it's meaningless

ok I know you will say "it's meaningless ANYWAY"

SO IT IS, but IMO it's a great "element" of the community, anybody agree?
                            from your old mate
                            c h i e f y
                            global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

actually, could a guy FROM the restricted area please give a few examples of what's so COOOOL about going there? I can't begin to imagine

The naked pics of the female members is usually enough for most guys, but then there are the free beer coupons

Comment

quote:
                                Originally posted by Chiefy_Brown:
                                the RESTRICTED AREA?

actually, could a guy FROM the restricted area please give a few examples of what's so COOOOL about going there? I can't begin to imagine [Wink]

I like the Chiefy Brown topic that has been going on for some time.
                                Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5690 users online. 355 members and 5335 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X