Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple changes to Officer.com

Greetings all.

By now, some of you will have already have noticed a couple changes to Ocom. Most noticeable, is the Addition of a new forum, Trading Post, under the Equipment and Employment Section.

Less apparent, is that the forum-accessible Restricted Area is now only accessible via Staff authorization. This was done to make the RA more secure.

We have already authorized many whose status is verified, but it is highly likely that some of you may have "slipped through the cracks", and are no longer be able to access the RA. If that is the case, please email or PM one of the Staff for further instructions.

Several other items are in the works, so stay tuned. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please post them in this thread.

Be safe,

[ 03-26-2003, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: dkiefner ]
    Dave Kiefner
    [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

I still say that I am a cop, based on the fact I am a mother. Does that qualify me? I don't think I will wait around for the answer. lol You guys do a great job on Ocom.!

[ 03-22-2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

Mitzi how can you be a cop you can't even take the sight of a head hanging around on a fence without needing a bucket to barf in.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Joseph:
        Mitzi how can you be a cop you can't even take the sight of a head hanging around on a fence without needing a bucket to barf in.

Well then, She can't handle the best burglary deterence system around....
        All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

Looks great! The work is appreciated!

But POLLS!!! I would like to be able to do some polls!!

Comment

I like the new updates. Thanks to those responsible for working hard to get it done. Rock most on.

Comment

Well, there WAS a few times my son almost lost his head!

Comment

BTT

Fortunately, not too many folks have been affected by the RA switchover, but I am returning this to the top for those who may not have seen it the first time.

I say again, if you cannot now access the RA, please contact any of the Staff via PM or email.
                Dave Kiefner

Comment

I don't know what an RA is but I have a feeling I'm not supposed to access it.

Just discovered the answer to my own question by reading the first message again.

[ 03-26-2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Snoopy1 ]

Comment

I still can't get in
                    Steve

Comment

BTT
                      Dave Kiefner

Comment

This is a good time to bring this back to the top.

We are still getting a few messages asking "Why can't I get into RA?" via email, BB Help, and PM. Please review this thread, and the RA Forum Heading.

We are also pleased to announce a few other changes:

*** Congrats to FLLawDog, Ocom's newest Administrator. We are sure he'll do more than enough to earn his salary increase.

*** Congrats also to wonderwoman and Sig220Man. They are Ocom's new Moderators, and have been cast into the fire for immediate baptism.

*** You will also see the addition of a new forum entitled 'Health & Fitness' in the Equipment & Employment Section. The Trading Post seems to be catching on, and we hope this one will as well.

Thanks again to all for your continued support of Officer.com. For the Staff,
                        Dave Kiefner

Comment

Congrats on the promotions!
                          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS FLLawdog and Sig220man!!!!

Comment

Congratulations everybody, I think!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5413 users online. 326 members and 5087 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X