Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kirch
    replied
    You think that's hard? Try having your head cut off AND THEN LIVING FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!

Mike the Headless Chicken

And before you go running off to see if this is just another urban (rural?) legend, I already did. It's true.

[ 03-27-2003, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: kirch ]

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    You actually "CUT" the heads off of chickens ?

I never did that. I just "wrung" their necks.

I'll never forget the first time I tried it. It was a Rhode Island Red Rooster that was almost as tall as I was. I grabbed its neck and the fight was on. I finally had to let it go as I was getting severley flogged. Took me about 4 tries in about 2 days to get it right. I finally grabbed it, spun it around and about the 4th go round its head finally came off.

I remember thinking how odd it was when it jumped up and down and flipped around for about 3 minutes and totally forgot that I was holding its head in my hand. I had seen it before, but there is nothing like doing it yourself.
    [Eek!]

I once watched a beheading in the Mideast. What amazed me the most about it was the fact that guy with the sword used so little effort to remove the head. The head hit in a wicker basket, it sounded like someone dropping a head of lettuce on the kitchen floor. The body sp***ed and kicked for probably 20 seconds before it stopped. It was pretty gross, but there were several hundred people attending it. It was customary (if allowed to do so)for the family of the deaceased to collect the head to bury it with the body unless an unusual crime was commited in which the head would be publicy displayed on a pole for awhile. [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• Darkwulfe
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sparky:
    You guys have obviously never cut the head off of a chicken.

Oh boy, I used to have to do that up at my Grandparents ranch. It wasn

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi1
    replied
    I'm gonna barf again!

Leave a comment:

• FLLawdog
    replied
    Oh...yet another thing about rotten. For those of you who have aspirations of being in a crime scene unit, that's the stuff you'll have to wade through. The visuals ain't s***, though. If they only had a way to download the smell....

Leave a comment:

• FLLawdog
    replied
    Are you sure he wasn't recreating the scene from Titanic..."I'm king of the worl......"

What's best about rotten.com is the captions and commentary. I was just there the other, but I didn't see the section about ballistic injuries. Cool (in a completely scientific, yet morbid way) stuff.

[ 03-25-2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: FLLawdog ]

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi1
    replied
    I have sworn off looking at ANY pictures! UGH!(Nick in drag would be funny though!)

Leave a comment:

• AutumnAngel
    replied
    Shame, Shame, Shame on me for knowing about this website -- but I learned about rotten.com many years ago and when I saw the decapitated man picture it reminded me of it. So, for you folks who like to gross yourself out, the website I named above is for you.

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Deputy Joe:
    [QUOTE]This is too bad, he was most likely watching the whole thing.

that must be why he closed his eyes....

Leave a comment:

• Sparky
    replied
    You guys have obviously never cut the head off of a chicken.

Leave a comment:

• Deputy Joe
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Fastie:
    It seems strange the way his head is facing forward and he's on his back the other direction, does this look strange to anyone else? How do you fall like that? Is this a real picture?

This is too bad, he was most likely watching the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• Direct Kodi
    replied
    Whoa, how did he end up like that? I guess I could use his head for a Halloween mask. [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi1
    replied
    NO WAY! I ain't looking at NO MORE PICTURES!

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    replied
    According to Snopes, this is indeed an accurate and truthful picture. See this

Leave a comment:

• PelicanDriver
    replied
    SGT Dave's post makes it sound more plausible. It's hard to imagine the head ending up so perfectly positioned with a serene expression. SGT Dave, you sure you're brother-in-law isn't having some fun with you?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3258 users online. 225 members and 3033 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X