300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEMONS : VERY BIG PROBLEM

hey guys, a new weapon has been produced by Professor Ashbrook, but it has no effect on DEMONS

I have posted messages asking for HELP on this but so far, all I have had is : "THERE ARE NO DEMONS"

this is very worrying, A) the demons are getting more and more out of hand : evidence of fusing with humans

B) intentional denial of their existence

C) weapons which work totally on humans and anti-christs, but just ENERGISE demons

this is very bad news, anybody got an idea what to do ??
    from your old mate
    c h i e f y
    global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

In my 20 years as a teacher, I've met my share of 'demons'....
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" as a training film?
      Paul

Comment

WTF??????????????????????????????

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by DesertRat:
          WTF??????????????????????????????

Well said!
          All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

Huh????

WHAT did I miss?

Out
            American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by PelicanDriver:
              Watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" as a training film?

Better yet...watch "Charmed". The girls are hotter!!

Comment

Demons can be a rather "devilsh" and persistant problem if not dealt with smartly.

There was groundbreaking research done in the 1940's when a series of demons and evil humans became quite troblesome throughout Europe, North Africa, and Asia.

A joke so funny, so hilarious that it was lethal to anyone who heard it was discovered, accidentally, by a Protestant assistant coal shoveler in Liverpool England. Sadly, he and much of his family perished as a result of his discovery.

At the bequest of the Pope, and with assistance from scientists from all over the glode, the joke was carefully scrutinized. Scientists worked in on seperate sections of the joke in isolation to avoid calamity.

The major hurdle was that in communicating the joke during training, or during it's use inthe field, whoever read or understood the joke would perish.

After much research, a version of the joke was developed in German for use in Europe. In this way, the joke could be disseminated to English speaking troops and read in the field. English and American soldiers would be immune from it's deadly effects since they did not understand German.

Several expiremental units used the joke to great effect during several campaigns. Work was expected to continue to translate the joke into several languages for use in other theatres.

Sadly, the scientists and special units working on the joke were all killed in Vladstock, USSR when an unsuspecting Soviet linguist and translator mistook the joke as something that needed translating during a conference. As he read the joke aloud in English, all of the English speaking attendees perished in agonizing laughter.

It is now believed that, not realizing what the joke was, the Russian personnel there destroyed the joke when they used the paper on which it was written to roll cigarettes.

Should the joke ever be re-discovered, it may prove to be our best weapon yet against demons as they have amply proved that they do have a well developed sense of humor.
                -Sparky

Comment

Not wanting to be a dick, but wasnt that a bit from Python?

Damn I love Python
                  Security Officer!
                  Stop Right There!

Oh Cmon, stop!

Comment

Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelled of elderberries! You silly, New Zealand Kinnnn-igghhit!

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

[ 12-27-2002, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Sparky ]
                    -Sparky

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by JustaGuard:
                      Not wanting to be a dick, but wasnt that a bit from Python?

Damn I love Python

You mean some of this makes sense??????
                      All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

Strange. Very strange.

Comment

pssst! Chiefy...::::beckons closer::::
                          <whispers> Y'know, I totally agree with you, in fact, I think my toddler is possessed. The head spinning, projectile vomiting and all....shhh!
                          Don't be too loud, you might awaken it!
                          <giggles>

Comment

I am going to enlighten all of you, and you all need to remember this - This the TRUTH:

!WE DO NOT EXIST!

*i don't exist*

Umm, I mean THEY don't exist...

*I must find a more suitable host body before this moron oink guy gets me caught*

Really, We (THEY) never existed...
                            hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4066 users online. 251 members and 3815 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X