Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you "square up" your neighbour's ticket ?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by Fastie:
    That's cold !!! I bet it was right after that she started spending every cent you bring home !!! [/QB]

She been spending every cent for YEARS!!! Besides, WHOS money do you think paid for the ticket anyway!? It certainly didn't come out of her pocket. LOL..
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

LMAO hee hee
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I've not read the report mentioned by Chiefy; but if you are caught illegally parked in most areas in the UK, a fixed penalty notice would be written by a traffic warden or possibly a police officer. The notices are in duplicate and self carbonated - the top copy then gets placed in a self adhesive bag and stuck on the motorvehicle windscreen or given to the driver if present. The police copy then gets sent to the ticket office for processing.

If you get a ticket you either pay

Comment

We used to routinely get requests from other officers to drop a ticket on behalf of an associate of one sort or another. It's harder to do now, but can still be done.

I don't see anything wrong with it; its just one more aspect of officers discretion.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3768 users online. 250 members and 3518 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X