300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR speculation

I am just curious if most of the LE community would support the war if Gore was the president and had ordered the attack.

I would like to think this support is patriotic and not purely partisan.
    Man hath no greater love than this, then to lay down his life for his friend.
    "The strength of the wolf is in the pack and the strength of the pack is in the wolf."- Kipling

If Gore was President, we'd probably would still be wondering who attacked the Twin Towers and The Pentagon.

However, if he had chosen military action, as Bush has, I would have supported his actions.
    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I really think Gore would have been close to vapor lock after 9-11. I really don't see him as a strong leader in times of peril like that.

I don't think George W is the best President we've ever had, but I think his camera time and responses after 9-11 were excellent. I can't see Gore doing as well.

Comment

Clinton/Gore did nothing at all when the same terrorists attacked the World Trade Center with a truck bomb, the U.S.S. Cole, U.S. embassies in Africa and the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia. Why would he take action after September 11th? Neither one of those puzzies would have done a thing.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I'd support the president whomever it may be.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

gore would still be trying to continue upgrading his invention, the internet.
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I think Gore would have done something in Afghanistan. Maybe not as quickly as Bush, but the situation demanded a military reaction. I am certain we would not be going after Saddam.

Personally, I wouldn't have felt as comfortable with Gore in the White House as I did with Bush during 9/11. And not so much Bush, but more the people he has around him....Powell, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. They always gave off the sense that they were in control and justice would be served.

Comment

If Gore was president he'd still be searching for the "real killers"...if he had declared war, I'd support him because face it....the military is very capable regardless of who is in charge...thank God..for Gore's sake!
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5601 users online. 308 members and 5293 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X