300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsettled neighborhood

Well, the jerk neighbor hit agan. He and his wife routinely get in their car and ride around the subdivision, looking or signs of things "not legal". They report people for their boats, RV's, you name it. They called on us when our water was on 10 minutes longer then it was supposed to be. We were painting our house and had to stop for a day when we ran out of paint. He rang our doorbell and said he expected to see our house done within 2 days! My husband shouted him home.
    But I think he bit off more then he can chew this time. He reported a neighbor for parking his commercial vehicle in his driveway. The neighbor went ballisitc and is now reporting him for use of city property. The jerk neighbor's yard backs up against a ditch and he paved a driveway, on city propery, to get his commercial vehicle in and out of his property. We told him before he better watch who he reports or something like this would happen. Here he operates his buiness on HIS property but reports a neighbor for driving his vehicle home. Not sure what will come out of this!

Mitzi you got and interesting neighborhood. Sitting back reading some of your stories makes my life seem boring. The most I do is know the people on each side of me and just wave at the others when I see them and been living here for years. I play football with some of the kids outside sometimes and every now and then somebody will stop by to complain about a ticket they got or ask a question. [Wink]
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I've always had an interesting neighborhood! You know, there always has to be one and this jerk is it.

Comment

Mitzi, invite him in, and show him the fish in your bathroom. If he can see after that, he's yours!

Comment

I'm gonna redo it in "turkeys" and have your picture in it!

Comment

WHOA! These 2 neighbors almost had a physical fight! The one neighbor confronted the neighbor he felt had called on him and words flew. My husband ran outside and got between them and another neighbor helped get them apart until they cooled down. Ther jerk neighbor swears he didn't call and the other neighbor said he didn't care, if he was going to be incinvenienced, so was ANYONE that is doing something they shouldn't be doing in the neighborhood.
            It is sad if the jerk neighbor called. He runs a business out of his home but doesn't claim it. He made his workshop in back lok like a garage, complete with garage doors. So now 2 families are affected in how they provide for their families.
            I wish I knew why this stuff happens. I have a "live and let live" attitude. It has to be pretty bad for me to even consider reporting it, something I have never done.

Comment

Some people seem to be born with a chip on their shoulder. They are willing to fight over something other people wouldn't give a thought to. They can't take it if someone suggests they might be wrong about something.

I'm glad I don't have neighbors like that. There is one I wonder about sometimes, but so far no action from him.

Comment

We try to keep things peacful. He ha challenged my husband before but ,my husband won't fight with him so I guess he's found someone who will. *sigh*

Comment

When I retire Mitzi I'm going to e-mail you because I want to be miles away from THAT neighborhood!! [Eek!]
                  " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Tell that self righteous hypocrite if he's so damned concerned about your house, he can paint it himself! Otherwise, shut up, and mind his own f-ing business!! I won't suggest that you send him on his way with a few knots in his head from an ax handle, but it would be a nice touch!

I had this idiot for a neighbor a few years back, who thought he was the boss, and was never happy no matter what you did. I finally had to put that ***hole in his place, telling him he risked a trip to the ER to get my boot surgically extracted from his backside if he didn't back off! Among other things I told him(long story), I promised him if I ever caught him with a BB or pellet gun(which I know he shot my puppy with, most likely with my little girl close by)he'd end up wearing it between his ears! He called the local cop on me about my dog, who was just a 2 month old pup at the time, which ended up with the cop and I getting into a heated argument, resulting in me telling that cop if he ever crossed my property line again, he risked a lawsuit for harassment, and for neglecting his own duties(another long story). To sum it all up, I lived in that town for another 2 years; the cop never bothered me again, the neighbor backed off, and a few months later, sold his house to his son, and moved to another town(good friggin' riddance!).
                    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6372 users online. 372 members and 6000 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X