Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think one of the biggest things that have lead to the deterioration in our schools is the lack of discipline. When I was going to school it was not at all unusual for a teacher to grab a kid by the nerve in his shoulder and haul his *** out of the chair and down to the office for
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

I have a big question? Where is the media when you need to slam this official to the ground. If that had been my son AS THE LORD IS MY WITNESS GAWD HELP THE MAN WHO PUT MY 5yr OLD IN HANDCUFFS I am talking about the principle not the cop although he would have an ear full by the time I was done
      Why is this idiot not being carefull when history is being taught to the kids (WWI, WWII, Civil War, Vietnam, Korean War, Panama, Bombing of Japan, Hallicast...etc ) where is the principle then and can he justify his action by causing trauma to this very impressional child.? I as a parent myself would ask the board where my son's right ignored. I would say so and believe me heads would roll for this one. We are not talking about a young man or a young boy we are talking about a baby who has only been on this earth for only 5 years and does not know better. And even if he did WHERE IN THE HELL DID A PICTURE HURT ANYONE?????????:man: Or did anyone get defaced by the action was there any immediate danger caused by the paper and why was this CHILD a threat to anyone's excitance........

now i am ****ed >>>>>>>sorry>>>>>>>>>

rick
      rick

Comment

Repost of story.
        http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/sfl...ll=sfla%2Dhome

------------------
        HEARTS and MINDS
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

This type of BS doesn't suprise me at all. This is where America is headed.

------------------
          B-Blue/Brown
          U-Uniforms
          S-Standing
          T-Together
          B-Blue/Brown
          U-Uniforms
          S-Standing
          T-Together

Comment

I retract my original response enlight of new information. I still think it is outrageous........

rick
            rick

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5542 users online. 376 members and 5166 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X