300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, what did you get for loot?

Christmas morning is done, the dog is worn out and lying dead on the floor, (dad is in the same condition) and everything is quiet. It is now time for the most important part of Christmas...comparing toys with your friends.

The Benchmade knife was practical and useful, the CS Lewis books promise hours of entertainment, and the scanner promises to feed my LE addiction. The best, however, was Mom's face with the earrings. Talk about pleased...

So...how was it for the rest of you?
    I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

I got the CRKT tactical folder I requested, as well as some CDs, DVDs, a new computer chair and the requisite underwear. LOL

My daughter had her Russian roommate spend the night last night and we provided her with presents and a filled stocking. The look on HER face was 'priceless' as well....

My daughter's boyfriend comes over tonight. THIS will be interesting, especially when he opens what I got him.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

You both got great knives...very nice. I got little, but very practical stuff that I really like. Especially since the girls picked it out themselves.

This year I actually shopped for the kids without their, or mom's, help. The middle daughter loved the surfboard racks and backpack. The youngest daughter realy liked the Gerber tactical folder! The .38 special was just a bit out of the price range this year

[ 12-25-2002, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: PelicanDriver ]
      Paul

Comment

I got the nicest lump of coal that I've ever seen!

It should go nicely with the rest of my collection.
        -Sparky

Comment

I got a lump of coal one year from a student....
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I'm still waiting on the inferno that is to be my christmas present.
            All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Lictalon:
              It is now time for the most important part of Christmas...comparing toys with your friends.

Tha is the most important part of Christmas? All this time, I thought it was a celebration of a birthday...

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Godside:
                quote:
                Originally posted by Lictalon:
                It is now time for the most important part of Christmas...comparing toys with your friends.

Tha is the most important part of Christmas? All this time, I thought it was a celebration of a birthday...
                <thinking....thinking some more>

No..no, I'd have to say comparing loot. I got some nice ties, some sweaters, a coupla DVD's and some gift certificates to various places. So....what to buy, what to buy..hmmm

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by CopInNY:
                  thinking....thinking some more

No..no, I'd have to say comparing loot. I got some nice ties, some sweaters, a coupla DVD's and some gift certificates to various places. So....what to buy, what to buy..hmmm

Maybe a Bible? LOL! Just kidding...

[ 12-25-2002, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Godside ]

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Godside:
                    Maybe a Bible? LOL! Just kidding... [/QB]

An excellent suggestion. It makes an fantastic booster seat for when the nieces & nephews visit.

JUST KIDDING!!!!
                    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I got a nice book, Pictorial History of the Marine Corps. Some Spongebob boxers, a knife, nice pair of leather gloves, clothes and a watch.... I also bought the family a Pioneer DVD/CD/MP3 player...

Comment

Well...Tool Belt Jules got a Black and Decker drill with bit and screwdriver set. Yeah! Hey, I've got zero tools and an old house to work on. So for Birthday and Christmas from now on I want tools.
                        *hint, hint*
                        Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

Piper's Loot: I got a sweater and a fondue set from my mother... (oy). Money from my dad. My in-laws gave me a gift card to Dillards, and a gift certificate to Carrabba's Lire, and a bottle of Merlot that I have been wanting for a long time.

I tell ya, I'm tired, going from house to house. I saw my cousins new baby for the first time, even held him. Dang, making me hear the tick tock of that clock! [Eek!]

[ 12-25-2002, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

We spent a wonderful day at my parents. It meant a lot to me because we were all at one time so estranged. My Dad is now in a mortorized wheelchair he had all decorated for Christmas. Nothing gets that man down. He is now 81. He can walk around a bit but it tires him after awhile. He had us all cracked up with the muffler pipe he put on his chair.
                            We had a huge bonfire going (they live on an acreage of land), made smores and I counted 7 police officers there. My neice and her H, also a LEO, bought 5 friends who don't have family in town. (Everyone scattered when I got there...lol)
                            My neice is doing well, since the incident where a prisoner jumped from an open window in her cruiser. She couldn't talk about it as it is still under review. Her wrist is still very swollen and she says it hurts enough to keep her awake at night. I just thank God she is ok.
                            I received a beautiful purse from my H, a darling music box from my son and the diamond eaarrings from my H I told you about.
                            But nothing could compare to being around family. We were all very estranged at one time. The only one not back is my brother. I hope he wakes up before it's too late. My Dad is 81, Mother will soon be 75. And once they are gone, he will never be able to speak to him again.
                            I pray he wakes up.
                            My son did well. He had to sleep a lot but was up for dinner and fun. He wanted so bad to ride with his cousins on their ATV's but he knew it was too dangerous for him. He turned down my fathers offer of the decorated motorized wheelchair. lol
                            It was in the 50's, the weather was wonderful and we had a wonderful, blessed day!

Comment

The foot of snow was a nice touch to my Christmas!
                              I received a beautiful diamond ring from my mom, and my gift from h was a Dell laptop P4 40 gig, 1.8....blah, blah...scanner, printer, etc
                              My son had a matchbox car overload along with Spiderman. It was really a joy to watch his face as he enjoyed his gifts.
                              So...tomorrow...time to get the chain saw out. There are HUGE branches down in the yard from the snow. I just hope I can save some energy for hockey, that evening...
                              I've decided the hell with recuperation from the spinal surgery...my butt's going back on the ice. Time to work out some frustration!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4321 users online. 229 members and 4092 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X