300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite coffee mugs

Anyone have a favorite coffee mug, or do you just use whatever's handy? By the way, how's the coffee where you work, REALLY?

My favorite coffee mug said "hangover mug" and had 2 handles.
    Merry Christmas everyone,
    have a safe holiday!

Comment

My metal Thermos one. It doubles as a nice club also . For some strange reason the plastic handle keeps breaking off
      AZ Dept of Juvenile Corrections
      Helping our kids become better criminals, one day at a time.

Comment

At work I use a paper cup from the convenience store. The plastic top has a little drinking aperture that can be folded back.

Mugs with cute sayings or logos seem to be preferred by HQ types. I've heard that late at night, while the HQ people are sleeping, their mugs are abused in terribly disgusting ways.

Comment

I have a number of mugs that I don't really use, but keep on a little mug tree for "sentimental" reasons.

Comment

I'm not a coffee drinker-I had to get a waiver from Training and Standards to get my certification.

I do drink cocoa and cappuchino (and WON'T hear any "sissy" jokes about it! ) and my favorite mug is my "camping" mug which is a black plastic and stainless steel double sized mug. It's got all the scars from years of backpack carry.

Once worked with a guy who wouldn't wash his mug out, and GOT FURIOUS if anyone else did-said it ruined the "character" of it. I guess the brown sludge in the bottom was the "character."
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

and WON'T hear any "sissy" jokes about it!

Want to bet!!!!

Do you have the little mini-marshmallows with them too Siss...I mean Sgt.Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur:
                At work I use a paper cup from the convenience store. The plastic top has a little drinking aperture that can be folded back.
                LOL, very funny, Dinosaur.

At home, I use a mug that my kids gave me years ago when we were down the shore. It has a picture of the Cape May Lighthouse on it.

At work, like Dinosaur, I use the paper cup unless i remember to bring my thermal one. I stop every morning to get a cup of fresh Irish Creme coffee and then just pour it in my cup.

The question now for Dinosaur is this: Is it from Wawa?

Comment

The bigger the better, you know the 52 oz size
                  "You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor."
                  - James Allen

Comment

I bought a plastic "travel mug" from Texaco several years ago. It goes with me to work, on the road, and of course at home. I do get some strange looks when I carry it into a restaurant and tell them to "fill it up!"
                    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                      I do drink cocoa and cappuchino
                      "Each to their own" said the old lady as she kissed her cow!
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

My favorite is one they gave me at work. It shows a bunch of people ROTFLTAO and says, "Learn to laugh at your problems. We all do."

Comment

My favorite is a cream colored mug with a picture of Winnie the Pooh and the word "Disneyland" below it.

I also have a cabinet with probably 20 mugs from favorite vacations. I hope to be adding to that next summer if all goes well. I plan to go as far east as Alexandria, VA. so I should see a lot of cute ones.

Comment

Of course it's from WaWa, Kateykakes. I go there often in order to encourage and preserve the partnership I've forged with the business community.

I didn't say Wawa because people from other places find the name funny for some reason.

Animal Cracker question:

Should the little box be carried by the string like a purse or is it preferable to just put the cookies in a gear bag?

Comment

Mine is a cup given to me by a friend that says "Head Banana" with a banana on the front.....because our last name sounds so similar.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5994 users online. 363 members and 5631 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X