X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huff317
    replied
    quote:
    **HUGE** OT coming later this month when the Super Bowl rolls into town...getting a minimum of 20 hours over 5 days and maybe more if things get ugly!!
    I see that SOME of us are already saving for Christmas NEXT year!!! *grins while muttering under breath..., all the while green w/envy)

Good luck to you on that OT detail, and watch your back.

Out

Leave a comment:

• Blue Leader
    replied
    I'm off XMAS eve, XMAS, New Years Eve and New Years...working New Years Eve and New Years for OT, **HUGE** OT coming later this month when the Super Bowl rolls into town...getting a minimum of 20 hours over 5 days and maybe more if things get ugly!!

Leave a comment:

• IPDBrad
    replied
    I scored this year, Thanksgiving, Xmas and XMas eve off. Have to work New Years Eve, but have the NY Day off.

Leave a comment:

• huff317
    replied
    Working right now, and next three days 0600-1900. Lotta fun. NYE/NY as well, hopefully I'll have these holidays off again soon, like that time I did in 1998.......

Out

Leave a comment:

• danceswithfools
    replied
    On duty in the Pacific Northwest...and the fools did not disappoint.

Had a great arrest I just finished the paper on. Got to drag a guy out of a car window.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Baby!

Working again tomorrow, should be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Sig220Man
    replied
    I just finished my second overtime shift in as many days. I'll spend Christmas at a family gathering this afternoon, then I start my regular week. I figure I'll be a total zombie by Sunday, the way this week's already been going

Oh and Chiefy, while ice skating is a popular American pastime this time of year, we wait for the lake to actually freeze over first, and we don't use Land Rovers (or any other SUV for that matter) as substitutes for ice skates

Leave a comment:

• Hightower
    replied
    I am currently hard at work until 0700 and then back at 1700 Christmas Day.

Lucky Me!!

Leave a comment:

• Chiefy_Brown
    replied
     -
    on duty 6am - 2pm Christmas Day AND Boxing Day, KEEP THE ENGINE RUNNING! This water's freezing !!

[ 12-25-2002, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: Chiefy_Brown ]

Leave a comment:

• Delta_V
    replied
    I work Christmas Day from 1500-2300 and New Years Day from 0700-1500. That's the one that really sucks!

Leave a comment:

• dirtychops
    replied
    I worked Christmas Eve day and I

Leave a comment:

• Steve in PA
    replied
    I'm off Christmas Eve and Day......AND New Years Eve and Day!!!!

Its great to be the Asst Chief!!! [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• PeteBroccolo
    replied
    As I may have already posted elsewhere on here, I am off 2002-12-21/28 inclusive, working nights the 29/31, then off the 1/3.

Most places where I have been posted, even if you WERE scheduled to work the 25th &/or 26th, it is usually so dead you could take a portable, pager or cell with you and just go to Church, or stay home, with a patrol vehicle loaded and ready to go, and still not even have to go.

Times like that always made up for the voluntary overtime.

Joyeux Noel and God bless to all those LEO/PO and their support staff, especially the dispatchers, who are on duty tonight, tomorrow and the 26th.

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by shooter1201:
    quote:
    I'm off Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...
    How'd you rate that....ROOKIE?
    Damn....

Since I'm not a "real" person yet, I get the holidays. Oh to be on probation.

Leave a comment:

• Oregon Mike
    replied
    I'm not working and bored out of my mind. Not that a LE shift around here is all that exciting on Christmas, but I'd still rather be working. Anybody want me to cover their shift?

Mike

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    quote:
    I'm off Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...
    How'd you rate that....ROOKIE?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3692 users online. 276 members and 3416 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X