Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished my second overtime shift in as many days. I'll spend Christmas at a family gathering this afternoon, then I start my regular week. I figure I'll be a total zombie by Sunday, the way this week's already been going

Oh and Chiefy, while ice skating is a popular American pastime this time of year, we wait for the lake to actually freeze over first, and we don't use Land Rovers (or any other SUV for that matter) as substitutes for ice skates

Comment

On duty in the Pacific Northwest...and the fools did not disappoint.

Had a great arrest I just finished the paper on. Got to drag a guy out of a car window.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Baby!

Working again tomorrow, should be interesting.
      press hard please,...four copies

Comment

Working right now, and next three days 0600-1900. Lotta fun. NYE/NY as well, hopefully I'll have these holidays off again soon, like that time I did in 1998.......

Out
        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

I scored this year, Thanksgiving, Xmas and XMas eve off. Have to work New Years Eve, but have the NY Day off.
          Do your best, do what is right

Comment

I'm off XMAS eve, XMAS, New Years Eve and New Years...working New Years Eve and New Years for OT, **HUGE** OT coming later this month when the Super Bowl rolls into town...getting a minimum of 20 hours over 5 days and maybe more if things get ugly!!
            "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

quote:
              **HUGE** OT coming later this month when the Super Bowl rolls into town...getting a minimum of 20 hours over 5 days and maybe more if things get ugly!!
              I see that SOME of us are already saving for Christmas NEXT year!!! *grins while muttering under breath..., all the while green w/envy)

Good luck to you on that OT detail, and watch your back.

Out
              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3557 users online. 271 members and 3286 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X