300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are at WAR

It is official; the war has begun, a little after 930 est. the President is to speak at 1015 to the nation.

Technicially I suppose we are but the true offensive hasn't begun yet. There was a strike on a "target of opportunity" in which senior leadership was targeted. Senior being one/any/or all of, Saddam, his sons, and whoever the next two senior officials are.
    On the wings of a dove
    Let's roll for justice
    Let's roll for truth
    Let's not let our children grow up
    Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

From MSNBC.com:

quote:
      Intercepted Iraqi military radio communications suggested that artillery shells with chemical warheads were being handed out to troops of the elite Republican Guard at Al Kut, southeast of Baghdad, the sources said.
      Other evidence of a chemical or biological response indicated that preparations were under way to coat bridges and roadways with a lethal VX nerve agent to slow U.S. troops on their advance to Baghdad. And U.S. intelligence reports indicated that Saddam had as many as 50 unmanned drones he could use to attack U.S. troops with chemical weapons from the air, the sources said.

What was the liberal media saying earlier about Saddam not having any of these kinds of weapons?
      Get ready for the bandwagon...

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by KYGlockShooter:

What was the liberal media saying earlier about Saddam not having any of these kinds of weapons?
        [/QUOTE]

it's all part of that damn blasted vast right wing conspiracy i tell ya!!

I'll post, You argue.

Comment

All I have to say is that my prayers are with those who have been sent to war, to defend our country and our freedom. May they return home safe and sound.
          "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4309 users online. 238 members and 4071 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X