Video of Dog Being Tasered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Dog Being Tasered

This is a great video of a dog attacking an officer and being tasered. Sorry if this was already discussed, but I didn't see it.

http://www.filecrush.com/files/dogtasered.html
    In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity.
    -Winston Churchill

I loved the sound the dog made............YELP! YELP! YELP! YELP!!!!!!

I bet that cop was saying, "Who's your daddy now??"

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

HA! Serves that mutt right
      Muaaahaha!!!!
      My new toy | See how many dirtbags are in your area.

Comment

That was great, and I am a dog owner. I would have done the same thing myself.

The sad thing is that the news crew was there and caught it on video tape.

Comment

That's some good Taser shooting...the smaller profile of a dog makes them quite a bit harder to get both barbs on target especially if the dog is coming straight at you.
          "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

Good video.I can't believe the dawg got up so soon. If you can't control a dawg,do anything it takes to subdue him.That dawg was trained by it's owner to attack.No dawg will attack at will like that without some aggression work.Hopefully the owner went to jail and tasered also
            www.military.com

Moderator Hot Topics

www.militarypoliceassn.net

Comment

Nice kick. Perfectly timed.
              Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
              The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Through our scientific and technological genius, we have made of this world a neighborhood and yet we have not had the ethical commitment to make of it a brotherhood.

Comment

Nice kick by the one officer, and an excellent shot with the taser by the other officer...good stuff!

Comment

lmao!! That's some funny sh**!
                  I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by rohlarin
                    Nice kick. Perfectly timed.
                    I loved that kick lol...

Comment

That is animal abuse, poor puppy gets kicked and then some cop shoots him with a tazer....

Ok, I out of my PETA mode, that rocks!

Comment

Great moves by that officer.

Comment

Was it me or was he giving the dog verbal commands before deploying the taser?

Not a bad idea, really. I just thought it was funny. Be even funnier if the dog actually obeyed.
                          You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Very cool that they didnt um..lose their cool and shoot him. Way to stay calm boys. Good job.

Comment

That clip is shown during the Taser class, in it's entirety. The Animal Control officer who showed up actually gave the dog back to the owner saying that it didn't hurt anyone (only because it got tased). If anyone asks if a Taser works on animals.....
                              Jerry
                              "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8199 users online. 294 members and 7905 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X