Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoiler request on Oceans Eleven Please!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler request on Oceans Eleven Please!

The wife and I went to see it tonight. About 2/3 of the way in a fire alarm goes off and we have to evacuate the theatre. They cant get the alarm to turn off so we didn't get to finish the movie. We got refunds but I don't want to have to sit through 2/3 of the movie again, even though it was good, just to see the end. Could someone please tell me what happened. I saw up to the point where they were just starting the actual heist.

The butler did it.

Comment

It hits a Iceberg and sinks killing all.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Darth Vader is Luke's father.

You didn't REALLLLLY expect an hones answer, did you?

Comment

Actually, the last 1/3 of the movie is the best part, it's worth not getting a spoiler on.

Just go to the movie late

Out of curiosity, was that at the Edwards Cinema on Overland?

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: MMcCall ]

Comment

I'm thinking about using the free pass I got to go see Lord of the Rings next week and then sneaking into one of the theatres showing Oceans Eleven afterwards. Bad Cop!

Comment

That beautiful woman was really a guy, and things went downhill from there.

Friday

Comment

After Luke realizes who his father is, King Kong jumps off the building, crushing mel gibson and danny glover who were just on their way to meet leo who had apparently just killed somebody with the mexican Brad Pitt was looking for, so he dumped Julia Roberts off on the side of the road where Richard Geer came along and they lived happily ever after.

Wow. THat was exciting.

Tex
                KD5HQD

Comment

No they did not live happily ever after because richard found julia in bed with his best friend that was why he was on that country lane and ended up flipping his car many times and killing himself on accident.

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Oceans Eleven???
                    Is this the offshore or cruiseline version of a terra firm Seven Eleven??
                    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3377 users online. 215 members and 3162 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X