300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Screen Name

Just letting everyone know, vbrenner is now ateamer. MikeTX changing his name got me thinking. Is that a first?
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Okay, now before this name changing thing becomes all of the rage I have to ask one thing....

Please, have mercy on those of us with short term memory loss!!

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: goodgirl ]
    "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

I had a response for you, but forgot what it was.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

As long as you don't forget who you are I guess the rest of us can muddle through
        "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

I have always been a leader in new things. Maybe Goodgirl can change her name to Badgirl. What do you think?

Comment

Badgirl? But that would be dishonest

Comment

gg,

Not dishonest. Just a little like when you call the big guy "Tiny," or the little guy "Moose."

Comment

I am sure that Mike appreciates your covering for him lone ranger but I am afraid that he is still on the hook for his heartless allegtions about me.

I am hurt here!

Of course now I see that you are the true gentleman around here

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: goodgirl ]

Comment

Gentleman Schmentleman! I'll bet she says that to all the cops, and just to get out of a ticket too!

Comment

"I'll bet she says that to all the cops, and just to get out of a ticket too!"

Not at all....I usually cry for the cops and save the "gentleman" line for sleazy mechanics that think with their tools

Comment

BadGirl, I always think with my tool(s), how else could I get all the nuts tight?

Comment

"how else could I get all the nuts tight?"

Perhaps with the help of a bad girl

Comment

I'm in luuuuuuvvvvvvvv......

Comment

Hey Mike.. I was waiting for the opportunity to ask you about the name change. For a while, I thought you weren't posting, then I realized you were icognito.

Comment

I just thought I should take my last name off. I don't want any of these cops to run my ID.

Maybe should all change our names, then try and figure out who is who. That would be a neat game. You think?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2952 users online. 150 members and 2802 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X