300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One sick SOB, Doh!!!! part II

This is tied into another post I wrote called "Doh!!!!." But here I'm just telling about background of it since it involves one sick MF in our town. He is 39 and was "dating" a 15 year old. He did almost everything you can imagine sexually to her although she doesn't consider herself a victim. She only told her mother and then the police because the guy started cheating on her. Cheating on her with her 12 year old sister! The twelve year old does feel like a victim and was forced to do all the same things. And when I say everything I'm talking oral, vaginal, anal, toys, pictures, buddies watching, etc. We got the bastard in jail now on six felonies. Hopefully at least one will stick. He denied everything though until we found the picture in his wallet (the one I goggled over in my other post) of the fifteen year old. Now he admits that they love one another and he plans to marry them.

On a funnier note, we put a child molestor in jail a while back. The jail staff asked what he did? The cop said "He f**ked an 8 year old girl." Two other inmates overheard this. The molestor got released from jail the next day to the hospital. Seems he received a hardcore blanket party that night from his new roomates. Sometimes I actually have some respect for criminals.

She may say she's not a victim now, but you can only imagine the basket case she'll be as an adult. What a sick f***er. Let's see how he likes oral, anal, toys and buddies watching.

Comment

Zamboni, I'll agree with Lawdog, what a sick f&**er this guy must be. He'll get it in the end(no pun intended) when he gets to the big house and some of his new roommates find out what he is in for.

Maybe they will fix him where he can't do this again if he ever gets out.

Sick, sick, sick.
      "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

I have a friend who was molested as a child. She struggles everyday. Her self-esteem almost doesn't exist. It's very sad.

Comment

This is one of those situations where you really have to believe that "what goes around, comes around". Someday, somehow, someway, he will get it!! And get it good!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5251 users online. 290 members and 4961 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X