300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Prichard

Prichard; Alabama Village; Bad scene. I'm Chickasaw Auxiliary. I grew up in Alabama Village but back then it wasn't as bad as it is now.
    Chickasaw is right next to Prichard's Alabama Village. Some of our calls are from folks living in the Village coming over. Sometimes we catch them - many times they run back into the Village and we don't.

Here's a link where Prichard Police were called to a domestic in the Village and ambushed.
    http://www.al.com/news/mobileregiste...8503160152.xml

The Village has a lot of drug related bad guy problems but there are a few decent folks who live there and are trying to do the right thing. I think the family of the little boy who got shot from a stray bullet is one of those. Stray shot seems to have come from one of the bad guys.

As in the title - please pray for these folks who patrol and live there. They really need it.

It is horrible when innocent people get hurt. But when they're little kids, and police officers who are trying to help, it's just too awful for words. I hope they find peace.
    "The right of the people to bear Arms...shall not be infringed."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2505 users online. 167 members and 2338 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X