300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doh!!!!!!!!!

I walked into the report room the other day. One of the officers had some pictures sitting next to him and was writing a report. I took a look at the pictures and saw this hot looking woman flashing her well developed breasts to the camera. I made a comment to the effect that she was hot (there were no female cops in the room). Then the officer informed me that the girl was only 15 and had been having sex with a 39 year old and these were some of the souvineir pictures he had taken.

LOL This is something that can easily happen as younger women always try to act and look older than they are and older women try to look younger than they are. I do my best to stay away from any lady I think is under 25 as they might be younder than 18

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

If a cashier can ID to sell alcohol and tobacco its not an unreasonable request to get ID before asking for sex!

Comment

Context is everything. The physical development of a female in her mid-teens can, in some cases, be comparable with older teens. Check the ages on the models in Playboy. Many are in their late teens. The same instinctive sense of appreciation can be triggered by both. Once the age is revealed, however, the pictures begin to look more like evidence and less like cheesecake. That's the theory, anyway.

I'm sure I've seen many similar photos. Those guys do enjoy photography. It's never a question of if you'll find the photos, it's just a matter of where.

Comment

"If a cashier can ID to sell alcohol and tobacco its not an unreasonable request to get ID before asking for sex!"

No way I am pulling out a driver's license photo before sex....not exactly a great seduction technique

Luckily I don't have to worry about being mistaken for under 18 anymore
          "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

This ties into the article here about a teacher who was sentenced today for having sex with male students last year. The 15 year old with well developed breasts and making pics like that and the teacher beg the question:

WHERE THE FU** WERE THESE GALS WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL?????

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

I went to school with a few ladies that probally had some picts of them floating around a few places. I just was not one of the lucky ones to get to double check these photos LOL

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I wouldn't feel bad about mistaking the girl for older.......she probably did look older than 15. It was an honest mistake on your part.

Comment

The funniest part about it is that the cop writing the report is extremely religous. He was ashamed to even look at the pictures. This is a guy who won't watch R rated movies. My comments actually embarrassed him more than me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4944 users online. 314 members and 4630 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X