300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COPS producer missing

I heard about this on the radio while driving in to work today. I wasn't sure if it qualified for the 'Officer Down' section. A moderator can move it if he/she so chooses.

Article

For all the criticism we tend to heap on COPS (and it's off-shoot 'World's Wildest Police Videos') I think there are a lot of cops out there that are in law enforcement because of what they saw on COPS over the years. As the article says, it's the first time the general public en masse got to see what being a police officer is really like (for better or worse).

I'll tip a green beer to the man's memory today.
    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

That's really sad, Kirch. [Frown]

Comment

This makes me sad to hear this. If it wern't for COPS, I might not have choosen the career that I love. Not that it was the only reason, but it sure did help me gain interest in law enforcement.
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

"Fell"?

Maybe I've been working cases too long and have my radar set a little high, but... he just happened to walk right of a cliff while having his picture taken?
        -Sparky

Comment

Happens here all the time. People venture too close to the cliffs at the ocean's edge and doooooooooooowwwwwwwn they go. This is despite fences and numerous warning signs.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6345 users online. 378 members and 5967 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X