Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which political stereotype are you?

I usually avoid these quizzes, but this one was pretty accurate for me:

http://quizilla.com/users/adayinthelife/quizzes/Which%20political%20sterotype%20are%20you%3F/

I was a Reagan Republican.

Republican - You believe that the free market will take care of most things, but that the government should be there with moderate taxation to provide for national defense and enforcing morality. Your historical role model is Ronald Reagan

-----------------------

Me too!!
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

add another reagan republican to the list.

Comment

and another... frightening!! i think the quiz is fixed LOL.

you mean all those names y'all call me AREN'T true??
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Well...color me "Green". That's where it put me...and I can't say I'm to happy to have Ralf Nader as a role model!

Comment

Also a RR.
            There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

Proud Republican here!

Comment

Another Reaganite.
                Dave Kiefner
                [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

I don't know about this quiz. It's telling me I'm a democrat and my role model is FDR. I have voted democrat before but not in a while. They're a little too weak in the law enforcement area. I would have liked to have seen some of those questions split up or more detailed.

I'm no rebublican but I don't think I'm a democrat either. I like a bit from both.
                  Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Reagan Republican - duh!
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Republican also but I didn't care for some of the answer choices.
                      On the wings of a dove
                      Let's roll for justice
                      Let's roll for truth
                      Let's not let our children grow up
                      Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Wow, Republican, well no crap. Also it might have to do with my family being well quite involved in the republican party.
                        "This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a car of some sort; heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chilli. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless." -Chief Wiggum

Comment

Reagan Republican...thank God. I gew up with the guy as president, some of it should have rubbed off!
                          I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Democrat. Hmmmm -- I don't think I understood some of those questions. There is no way I can be a democrat.
                            Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Hmm -- according to this site I'm a Reagan Republican. I suppose its all relative: if my choices are Stalin Communist or Reagan Republican, then I suppose its correct. But seriously, I really wasn't a big fan of Reagan, and I don't consider myself a Republican (though I'm also not anti-Republican).

I don't think a single answer provided in the quiz matched my actual beliefs.
                              "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4502 users online. 306 members and 4196 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X