• Teacher buys beer for students

Teacher buys beer for students
    http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw....820f3d21.html

12:29 AM CST on Saturday, March 4, 2006

By DAN RONAN / WFAA-TV

Italy PD
    Scott Reed

ITALY
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

So? I had an Italian baby-sitter feed me wine when I was an infant. Put in my little baby bottle and everything. I think they are just raised alchies over there.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Centurion, I believe it was Italy, Texas; not Italy in Europe.
      That being said, there are fewer alcohol-related problems among young folks in Europe than in the USA. Perhaps it is part of the 'forbidden fruit' thing. I lived in Germany for awhile, and it is no big deal to see teenagers enjoying beer or wine at a cafe or restaurant with their parents.

But that's another issue for another day. This teacher in Texas was way over the line (pun intended) for purchasing alcohol on "school time" and then operating a "school vehicle" with students aboard - and then furnishing them with alcohol. He'll be regretting this for a long, long time!!

Last edited by VA Dutch; 03-04-2006, 07:53 AM.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Where can I get a teacher like that?
        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch

Centurion, I believe it was Italy, Texas; not Italy in Europe.
          well, I had a texan babysitter too- she just gave me Budweiser.
          You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
            Where can I get a teacher like that?
            Yeah, what is with teachers these days? The most a teacher ever did for me was take my basketball team to McDonalds after we won the intermurals. Now the teachers are supplying alcohol, the female teachers are having sex with students. I might need to go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy Medic
              Now the teachers are supplying alcohol, the female teachers are having sex with students.
              Don't forget the male teachers too.
              Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired"

Comment

The question I have is where is mine budlight

Comment

If he was any kind of teacher, he would have driven passed the convenience store without stopping. The lesson learned, of course, would be that you can't buy decent beer in this country so you may as well save your money.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5308 users online. 376 members and 4932 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X