300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate when I do this

I get to reading posts here and don't watch where I post sometimes. Well, I posted in the Officers Only section again. I'm afraid Don is going to make me walk the plank or at least clean his house or something.....
    What do I have to do to make amends? I sowwwy! lol
    (I can't ait to hear what police officers are going to make me do for posting in their forum!lol and no, "I Have NOTHING from Victorias secret guys....I do have some pajamas with Winnie the Pooh all over them...sexy, huh? lol

Topic started by Mitzi
    I hate when I do this

Um hmmm, so do we!

[ 04-18-2002: Message edited by: Don ]
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

I said I was SOWWY! Don, you should know what old age does to a person!

Comment

Winnie the Pooh? I was thinking more along the lines of Tigger! LOL
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

But these are so sexy, shooter! lol Long pants, long shirt.....Real "Fredericks of Hollywoods" stuff. lol

Comment

That's an easy mistake to make, after all when one is reading a post quickly, Victoria Secret and Crown Victoria are easy to get confused.
            I hear the Pooh interior is an option for 2003 but, the nightie light will still be standard equipment.
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I used to be much worse about it when I first joined....I thought I was welcome in all forums then I took the time to read.....I just get mad at myself because I should pay more attention.!

Comment

been there, done that, mitzi!!! *lol* i realized it right after i did it...but you can't delete your post completely...so i just wiped out everything i wrote and typed "mods please remove" or something like that...felt like a real dumb (_|_) !!!
                This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Hey folks, excrement occurs. And when folks get to be Mitzi's age (and mine) being "forgetful" is just a part of Alzheimer er I mean life.
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

lol Don is right. I used to be much worse about it though when I first joined. If I saw a post I wanted to respond to, I did. A few reminders finally made me stop and LOOK where I was posting. That's why I was mad I did this today...I didn't LOOK.
                    But, I'm an old fart like Don so you have to forgive us old geezers! lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4547 users online. 300 members and 4247 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X