300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid blonde bimbo - rant

On Sunday just before the big snowstorm (see my other post) we had a major rain storm and winds in the 60's. We lost power over half the town.

So anyway here I am driving when I see this big barrel on the bridge and boy do I mean big as in twice the size of my car. It was plastic and seemed to be empty but there were hazardous chemical stickers all over it and there was some liquid in it and it was pouring out on the road. I'm still not sure how it got there. So anyway I block off the lane of traffic and have fire respond just in case this is a bad chemical (turned out to be water). While I'm there some blonde bimbo pulls up right into the spilled liquid coming from the barrel (she went right between my cones) - "Officer, officer the powers out and the traffic lights aren't working. You've got to do something."

Really lady, I hadn't noticed the power was out. I just thought that all the lights were off to save energy. And what do I look like the freaking power company. I can't do jack if the power's out and there aren't enough cops to man every friggin intersection. Oh and by the way lady, your parked in a possible chemical spill so if you get sick you may want to go the hospital. I actually said that last part. You should have seen the look on her face as she sped off.

LOL HEY do not knock blondes all of ain't that idiotic just a few of us like me LOL

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

yeah I hear ye.... one time I had this call of someone blowing leaves onto the street. I was like.. "they are blowing them and leaving them there?" she was like.. "NO, then they are picking them up".....

Ahhhh HELLO-O? ANYONE HOME?
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Insane !!!! that's INSANE !!! you might have to give up your name...LOL...I hope you got that one taped and saved !!!!
        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

"To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5560 users online. 353 members and 5207 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X