300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEA YEA YEA

Life is so full of weird stuff. Stuff that are so hard to understand. Like, yeah, how am I supposed to get through certain obstacles alone? I can't do certain things "by my self". Some things in this world are not meant to be accomplished by just one person, if some people would only freakin' understand that. GRRRRRrrrRRRRrrRRRRrrrRRRr...those who seem so promising turns out to be the crappiest of the crappiest people. Oh for the goodness of life...I FREAKIN' GIVE UP, damnit.

I feel a tad bit better, rant and rave mode off. Thank you.
    "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Ok.......

quote:
    Life is so full of weird stuff.
    Like what ? Double jointed circus freaks ?

quote:
    Stuff that are so hard to understand.
    Like....Algebra ?

quote:
    Like, yeah, how am I supposed to get through certain obstacles alone? I can't do certain things "by my self". Some things in this world are not meant to be accomplished by just one person, if some people would only freakin' understand that.
    What can't be done by yourself ? I can do pretty much anything by myself. And if I can't thats what the phone books for, i.e. mechanics, taxi cabs.....

quote:
    GRRRRRrrrRRRRrrRRRRrrrRRRr...those who seem so promising turns out to be the crappiest of the crappiest people.
    Damn Congressmen.

quote:
    Oh for the goodness of life...I FREAKIN' GIVE UP, damnit.
    Don't give up. Even though I'm still not sure what were talking about.

quote:
    I feel a tad bit better,
    That's whats important!!!
    There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

What happened Kodi?
      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Sounds like she ran across an undependable man, and that may be the cause of the problem.

Kodi, not all of us are like that.

Unfortunately, I'm spoken for, though [Wink]

It WILL get better, don't give up quite yet.
        Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Hey! I understand where Kodi's coming from. Did ya ever try to hang a six foot board on the ceiling without an extra pair of hands. And men.......Don't EVEN get me started on that subject!!! [Eek!]
          Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

Hmmmm. Kodi is nuts.

Comment

In the words of my favorite country-western outlaw musician,

"Men are plain and simple
              Love is like a pimple
              Once you squeeze the juices out,
              It just goes away."
              The ends justifies the means

Comment

There are some things that are easier when you're not alone. like figuring out how to get thru some of your problems... sometimes it's nice to have someone who you know loves you, to talk things over with. even times i was alone before, i had my dad (who knew about everything ) and my mom, who was willing to listen and give lots of great advice. now i have neither.

i dont know what things Kodi was trying to do by herself... i'm just rambling

i dont care about a dependable man... i care about a breathing man [Wink] i dont want to get married -- BTDT. it would be nice to have a guy to do some work around my house and yard, tho. didnt they use to have something called "Rent A Husband"? i wonder if they perform other functions [Eek!]

[ 03-16-2003, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                  i wonder if they perform other functions
                  JB, back in the 80's I was rent a stud. It really became tiring, the wenches all wanting me to perform, night after night, and some of them were really ugly. Finally after about a year of this on again off again job, I decided to learn transmission repair. Now I can really screw people. [Wink]

Comment

Awww, you guys. I feel better than how I was feeling when I started this thread.

I wasn't upset because of some precious speicies like "men"...but because of some family problems. Things are getting better now.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Mike Tx:
                      Hmmmm. Kodi is nuts.

I know, Mike, I know. I know you like me. Don't try to hide it...be straight up, I don't bite. [Wink]

Comment

Yeah I like you ok. Can I fix your transmmission?

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Mike Tx:
                          I decided to learn transmission repair. Now I can really screw people. [Wink]

If I did, then I might really screw you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2681 users online. 188 members and 2493 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X