Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with a quickness!

SGT Dave,
    there is proficient and then there is grease lightening! I went to respond to the comment made in my "old rifle" post and not 90 seconds after I posted the subject you where already on top of it, moving it to the correct area. Heck, I did not even know there was a firearms section. Keep up the good work!

Yes, I think we "done good" when we got Sgt Dave his "stripes" on here!
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Sgt Dave,

As you move up into the high brass admin offices, please, remember the little folks down in the morass.

S/ The little Folks

Comment

AzDO:

Yeah I used to check it (Firearms) first when I logged on, until some of the other areas caught more of my attention.

Actually I prefer to talk guns over police work, but "Firearms" seems awfully slow lately. I would like to pick it up by starting some serious topics, but stuff I’m interested in-not just “bait” to get posts. Over the next few weeks, I will spend some time in there-my attempts might be obvious to stir discussion, but I assure you they are sincere questions.

I admit that as long as it’s intelligent, I enjoy giving my opinion as much as the next guy (even on police work) and want to share my hard earned experience in police work (i.e.-mistakes!) with the newer guys and gals. I’ve said it before-I don’t talk about “the job” here with my family-mainly just here.

On the subject of guns though…if I can't be shooting/buying/trading, I'm happy talking guns with a fairly knowledgeable person. My main areas are modern self defense and military weapons-I'm only occasionally into the older stuff, but we've got some real experts here (Burnes, Sullivan, Shooter 1201, and several others.)
        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

SGT. Dave,
          I am going to put the firearms section onto my regular visitation rounds. Thanks for showing me it to me.

Comment

Thanks for the 'expert' status Dave. I just wish I could be a little more expert at buying a revolver that would work. So far I have bought three in a row that have given problems. One, a Dan Wesson .357, two, a Rossi .38, and now a Taurus .357. The taurus and the Rossi had similar lock up problems.

Comment

So lets go over to Firearms and talk about it!
              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:
                Thanks for the 'expert' status Dave.
                Sorry Mike, I just can't help myself here!

EXPERT:

X in math = the unknown.

SPIRT is a drip under pressure.

There for X-SPIRT or expert is just a "drip under pressure!"

Oh yeah, I'm a waitin' for it. . .

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: Don ]
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Expert:

Ex = Has been

Spert = A drip under pressure

Expert = A has been drip under pressure.

Sounds like a certain X-moderator to me.

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5949 users online. 361 members and 5588 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X