300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss America Pageant goes PC

It was announced that the Miss America pageant will now call the swimsuit portion of the contest the "lifestyle and fitness" competition.

I don't care if they call it the dog show, as long as I get to see the babes in bikinis

Chauvenist! lol

Comment

So I'm a pig.........never claimed any different

Comment

"Giving a man space is like giving a pig a computer. The chances are he won't use it wisely..." B. Raphael

LMAO...sorry, i just woke up... this post reminded me of a little copy of that joke i have hanging up.
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Posted by Nite: "I don't care if they call it the dog show..."

I, too, am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful ladies.

However, I personally, wouldn't be too optimistic about any swimsuit competition entitled: "The Dog Show"

[ 08-19-2001: Message edited by: blondie72 ]
          [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Niteshift:
            It was announced that the Miss America pageant will now call the swimsuit portion of the contest the "lifestyle and fitness" competition.

Geez, I get so sick of the majority of these "politically correct changes!!" Like this will make a big difference to the average viewer....(average sponsor maybe!)

[ 08-19-2001: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

Comment

Also they are going to do some of the survivor theme too. The ones who do not make it to the final ten have a vote in which one s make it to the final. SO I guess it is be nice to the other ladies too now. Dern was hoping for a cat fight one of these times lol.

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6164 users online. 377 members and 5787 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X