Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANTI-antiwar protesters-funny picture link.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTI-antiwar protesters-funny picture link.

Kfir Alfia & Alan Lipton "infiltrated" the antiwar protests in San Francisco February 15 and 16, 2003, with placards of their own which showed the utter stupidity of the protestors and which bore such messages as: "Except for Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism & Communism, War Has Never Solved Anything," "Communism Has Only Killed 100 Million People, Let's Give it Another Chance" and "Saddam Only Kills His Own People. It's None of Our Business!"

http://www.danzfamily.com/pictures/pictures08/warprotestsigns.jpg
    Do your best, do what is right

the link is no good
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Worked for me.
      There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

it works for me now, too
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

That's funny, It worked for me...
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Those are classic. I was following a truck today that had the back plastered with such bumper stickers as "Give War a Chance" and "Make the UN even more U.S.less"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5517 users online. 349 members and 5168 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X