300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching hot persuits

in the one it showed a underage girl getting cuffed and put in the car but some how she manged to get the car in drive and drive it around in till they got her boxed in witch it took them 3 tries to do but any way how does a girl or anyone for that matter get in to the drivers seat???? aslo what do u think of the teham song for cops i think its cool i have it for my start up when i start the computer

sorry i typed this when i was hafe a sleep

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: MikeyB ]
    it may not be the way u think it is

Anyone who’s flexible enough can do it, if the officer isn’t watching their prisoner. As for the theme, I don't care one way or another, I do have it on my website as optional background music though...

Originally posted by MikeyB:
    in the on it showed a underage girl getting cuffed and put in the car but some how she manged to get the car in drive and drive it around in till they got her boxed in witch it took them 3 tries to do but any way how does a girl or anyone for that matter get in to the drivers seat???? aslo what do u think of the teham song for cops i think its cool i have it for my start up when i start the computer
    Please take a moment to visit http://www.crpe.net home of the first police explorer post in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyB:
      in the one it showed a underage girl getting cuffed and put in the car but some how she manged to get the car in drive and drive it around in till they got her boxed in witch it took them 3 tries to do but any way how does a girl or anyone for that matter get in to the drivers seat???? aslo what do u think of the teham song for cops i think its cool i have it for my start up when i start the computer

sorry i typed this when i was hafe a sleep

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: MikeyB ]
      That was here in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There was no cage in the car, so she just climbed over the seat. She was pretty out of it when they put her in the car, and went to check out the other kids she was with. She apparently perked up, and was very flexible, and just hunched over and brought her cuffed hands under her feet....the rest is history.

The local paper did a follow up report this past summer......the girl is a couple years older, and has made full restitution for the damage she did. She has not touched drugs since, and is active in the community (not because she has to be). She also is carrying something like a 3.9 - 4.0 GPA in college. She also has not been in trouble with the law since...not even a citation for spitting on the sidewalk.

Quite an amazing story actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingseye:

not even a citation for spitting on the sidewalk.
        Would you actually write a sitation for spitting on the sidewalk?
        Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone:

Would you actually write a sitation for spitting on the sidewalk?

Uh, no, and really, I don't know an Officer that would (even if really, really, really bored ), but it is on the books here as some kind of offense that you could be cited for......

Comment

I think you might be taking his words a tad too literally.
            Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Comment

why not write one i would and will when i become an officer ill even give one for singing in the shower and that is agenst the law were i live

Comment

Mikey...the more you open your mouth, the more I feel you're not sincere about becoming an officer. That helps me believe that your sole purpose on this board is to disrupt it and **** people off.

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:
                  Mikey...the more you open your mouth, the more I feel you're not sincere about becoming an officer. That helps me believe that your sole purpose on this board is to disrupt it and **** people off.
                  Was wondering when someone would say something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese Whizz:
                    I think you might be taking his words a tad too literally.
                    No, just seeing where that tangent would lead this thread...

Sounds like a good citation to wright when someone wants to spit on the ground and let you know your #1 because "flipping off a cop is not against the law"...

Comment

ok come on now u dont need to be uptight 24 7 i was only jokeing . As for not sounding sincre in becoming in officer well thats probly my imaturety coming out. jeez lightin up.

Comment

As for not sounding sincre in becoming in officer well thats probly my imaturety coming out.
                        Ya THINK!

jeez lightin up.
                        Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:

Grow up.
                          While your at it Mikey, learn to take your time typing. Make complete sentences and spell correctly.

IF you actually are interested in LEO work, you have to at least show an 8th grade education, which seems like a stretch from your posts...

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: Stone ]

Comment

DELETE ME, made a mistake!

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: Stone ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2923 users online. 209 members and 2714 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X