Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumia honoured by the French

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20011205_1355.html

Mumia made honourary citizen of Paris..Makes me sick every time i see people flocking to this animals cause.

Sick Sick Sick...
    Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

ahh for %$#* sake!!!!
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Unfrigginbelievable. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to be sick.

Comment

Why does this suprise anyone? The French are known stuff like that.

Comment

It REALLY bothers me at night we dropped a bomb on them "accidentally."
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Well, you all know how much I like the French, so color me suprised

Comment

What do you expect when they have communists elected to office.

Comment

I would hope that this is only because the French have outlawed the death penalty and that is what Mumia's sentence calls for.

And yes, to echo someone else.. it is sick, sick, sick.
                  No partner is worth your tears -
                  the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of Officer Faulkner's murder.

Danny Faulkner came on the job a year before I entered the academy. We worked in neigboring districts. I saw him now and then, but I never knew him well.

A lot of information regarding this case can be found here.

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: Dinosaur ]

Comment

Doesn't that make them responsible for feeding him and funeral costs?
                      If there is a tourist season, why can't I shoot them???

Comment

Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees?

So that German soldiers can always march in the shade!

Why have the French decommissioned their last aircraft carrier?

They decided that the money was better spent on white flags and French-German dictionaries!

God, I hate the French. And yes, I have actually met a few and they were all rude and effeminate.

To quote Groundskeeper Willie, "Bonjourrrr, ya' cheese eating surrender monkeys!"
                        It is good to hate the French. -Al Bundy

Comment

I've had lots of fun with the French.

As some of you know, I am an avid ham radio operator, and I take my radios with me on trips. I was over in Europe, and the French were the only ones who made me put my radios through the x-ray machines. (I don't like doing this because it messes up my radios) They are not allowed to do this because I had proper documentation proving what I had was completely legal and did not have to be put through the machines. However, I'm an American, so let's F*ck with them as much as we can. The guy, with this smartass grin on his face, in bad english, makes me put them through. I had half a mind to contact the airport and put in a complaint about him just to bust his balls.

About Jamal, what a f***ing piece of slimy trash. I didn't know much about his case other than there was lots of controversy over whether he had shot a police officer or not. After spending 3 hours of my time (I was greatly interested) reading over all the evidence on the Justice for Faulkner Website, I've decided that there is a special place reserved for him in hell.

Tex
                          KD5HQD

Comment

What? You guys don't respect a culture that worships Jerry Lewis?

Is it too late to give back the Statue of Liberty?

From this moment on I'm boycotting everything made or invented by France...Well, maybe not french kissing, but I digress.
                            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

THE PLANES HIT THE PLACE. GIVE BACK THE STATUE OF LIBERTY.F THE FRENCH
                              Be Safe Wear Your Vest

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4053 users online. 250 members and 3803 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X