300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfume.....

OK Fellas we know what scents you like to wear....now tell us what you like we ladies to wear. What scents do you like us to wear? What gets your motor running?
    Ladies what scents do you wear?

now tell us what you like we ladies to wear.
    Nothing. Nothing at all. Au natural.

Comment

Obsession and Eternity are my favs.

Crazy.... Are you and Piper related? LOL

[ 04-14-2002: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1201:
        Crazy.... Are you and Piper related? LOL

[ 04-14-2002: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
        HaHaHa Shooter.

I wear Burberry's For Women and when the mood strikes me, a personal blend that a friend made for me. It has hints of Rose, Clove, and other good things. When I wear it I have so many people ask me what it is and where they can get it or scoot closer to me, heh. I have to say, "Sorry it was made for me!" LOL, they prolly think I'm being an ***, but oh well!

Comment

Beautiful!!!! No ifs and or buts about it. Stuff smells wonderful and makes me.....ummmm
          In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

I don't wear perfume very much. I might wear some Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers on special occasions but that's about it.

I love the body sprays though by Victoria's Secret. My two favorites are Love Spell which is a grape, fruity kind of smell and Vanilla Lace. Gotta love the smell of vanilla. They are light sprays and don;t make people cringe when you walk by
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I wear men's cologne.... it smells better.. and I figure if the guys like it then I'm gonna wear it...

Dudes around here always say I smell good. Cause I'm wearing Tommy. lol.

or I wear that morning glory from Calgon... yanno that body spray stuff?
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

You can wear whatever you like as I can not smell it then I can not tell you what I like or do not like. If I smell it then your wearing way toooo much and I will think your just a tramp then LOL. I may not be able to smeel worth a dang but I do smell strong odors. LOL And yes I am the perfect person to clean out a refrig as I can not smell the rotting food. Last treal smell I remember smelling was the meat in a deep freeze that has been unplugged for over six months. Talk about a fun thing to have to clean out LOL. I am glad I did not have that task LOL

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Klar you should have been a K9 you missed your calling. Now get down on all fours. I like Obsession on women.
                  Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I change the fragrance everyday. Depends on the mood and which color i feel like wearing that day. My favorite expensive perfume is Jessica McClintock and i only wear it around christmas because its the one day a year i actually look like a lady and wear panty hose. Then its back to Bath & Body works fragrances. They have so many that smell so good. They are light and last all day if you layer them with the body washes and the lotions.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

klar, thats one reason why we dont waste our money on perfumes for me. One I prefer the clean smell, I hate smelling myself all day long. Secondly, no point, klar cannot smell anyway...and I am far from a tramp so I refuse to pile it on. you were referring to me when you said you werentcha? lol
                      Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

Sandie I would nevewr refer to you as a tramp for I know you could never be that way as I know you way too well.

As far as missing my calling I thought k9's had a better sense of smell than humans so how could I have been a dog. Well I am called a dog a lot but that is another story in of itself LOL

Klar
                        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I wear Bulgari. That's an Italian Jewelry designer. You can't buy it too many places which makes it unique and everyone likes it. I get many compliments. The minute it becomes available in a more mainstream manner, I will switch. I don't like smelling like everyone else. I used to wear Paloma Picasso until that became too common.
                          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

A few drops of Tetra Gun Lube under the arms and between the legs not only keep things running smooth, but makes for a magnetic fragrance.

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
                            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Pepper Spray

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6321 users online. 342 members and 5979 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X