300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more 'Heart of Dixie'?

Looks like political correctness....YUCK!BARF!GAG!...I feel like washing my mouth out with soap!...has caught up with my birth state of Alabama.

No longer do vehicle tags have 'Heart of Dixie' on them. Is NOTHING sacred anymore?

The newest issue car tags have a new motto: 'Stars Fall On....Alabama'. WTF does THAT mean???
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

HOW SAD. Nothing is Sacred Anymore.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

We had a school called the Nicholls Rebels and they mascot was the Rebel Flag. After a lenghty court fight we still have the Nicholls Rebels Flag an all.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

WTF DOES that mean?????????

Of course, I've wondered what a lot of things I've seen states put on tags is supposed to mean.

Comment

Don't you guys remember the old song "Stars Fell on Alabama Last Night?" Popular in the late 40's or early 50's. Nice love song.

That is possibly what they are referring to. I sure don't see anything wrong with "Heart of Dixie" though. More PC BS.

[ 04-14-2002: Message edited by: Don ]
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

It could be worse - in Mississippi the state wanted the stars and bars out of the state flag, for those of you who don't know it sat in the upper left hand corner of the state flag, they couldn't pass the change so they ordered that all state flags be removed from the troopers cars 0 is that not some ****.

Comment

Hey, that's not all bad! It's the title to a Buffett song!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3122 users online. 164 members and 2958 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X