300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTF with 'Mr. Joshua' today....

He is one nice guy. We have a good deal in common. You know...we're both interested in guns, women, guns... Imagine being a cop at a Southern co-ed university. Some guys get ALL the luck! LOL

Seriously...if ANY of you get a chance to do an FTF with any of the members on this board, DO IT!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Originally posted by shooter1201:
    Imagine being a cop at a Southern co-ed university. Some guys get ALL the luck! LOL
    It's not bad at the northern co-ed universities either!!
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

FTF? Is that just slang for a ride-along?

Comment

Face to face
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Ah ... makes a good deal of sense

Comment

Guns,women and guns yeah I say you all are a match plus about half of us on here.
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I've had the opportunity to meet a few members on here. Among them were FLLawdog, dkiefner and kheya. Also, a few members that have left.

It was a pleasure for me to meet them.

I've also talked to a number of them on the phone enough that it feels like I've met them many times.

Comment

Nightshift is a PIMP...lol jk.

well when you all have a party in Minneapolis ... I'm there.

FTF .. glad someone asked what that meant, cause I had no clue.. and I'm an acronym queen.
                Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

well guys i know a few on the board. of course the most honorable person is sgt.dave. you see guys around here he is a regular bufard pusser. he is an urban legend. as a matter of fact he has been used as a tech. advisor on numerous movies in hollywood. most are not for young audiences and it usually has something to do with some sort of sexual misconduct with cats. but all in all sgt dave is a cool guy. right now he is back packing in a wilderness area and will not read this til monday.....
                  I KNOW ITS HOT BUT WEAR YOUR VEST

Comment

"right now he is back packing in a wilderness area and will not read this til monday....."

And for that reason, animals of all size and shape are hiding.

Comment

yea some small furry little woodland creature has just been added to the endangered list......
                      I KNOW ITS HOT BUT WEAR YOUR VEST

Comment

>>>FTF? Is that just slang for a ride-along?<<<

Good thing someone cleared that up. You know what F usually denotes in LE/Military acronyms.
                        Dave Kiefner
                        [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

I have been fortunate enough to have met several people from in here. My experiences have all been good and I have made some excellent friends. There are a few that I speak to on a regular basis. In May I am staying with one in MD and visiting with 2 others while there. I feel very lucky with the friendships I have forged here.

Shan

Comment

Can't wait to meet ya Shannon.
                            In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Same Here Sweetie!!! We are going to have a Blast!!!
                              Seems like we are old friends with all the time we have spent running up those good old phone bills. Nose to nose will be even better...as well as cheaper.
                              Huggggs friend!
                              Shan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5591 users online. 320 members and 5271 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X