300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A strange domestic

I got sent to one weird domestic today. It was basically a break up domestic and the male was getting the boot. Only difference was it was his common law wife and common law husband giving him the boot. Yup, a regular old seven year menage a trois has bit the dust.

I have a good one. Last week, I actually answered a domestic where I met a self-proclaimed witch and her boyfriend who was a vampire. (And yes he had his teeth filed down). Turns out they were both drinking, (beer this time) and he decided to kick her in the head with his boots.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... sorry, but am I the only one who finds that comical? The witch and the vampire.....reminds me of Narnia. lol
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Maybe she turned on all the lights. We have them all down here in the French Quarter. Dractula,Witches,Vampires MARIE Laveau and Ann Rice rents the Super Dome every Holloween for her Wiccan Ball.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Another man done gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni:
            I got sent to one weird domestic today. It was basically a break up domestic and the male was getting the boot. Only difference was it was his common law wife and common law husband giving him the boot. Yup, a regular old seven year menage a trois has bit the dust.
            One woman, two men..... not a problem that I can see!

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:

One woman, two men..... not a problem that I can see!
              You're right of course. One properly trained women should be able to cook and clean for two men easily, provided she can juggle her work schedule so she is home when the men need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:

One properly trained women should be able to cook and clean for two men easily, provided she can juggle her work schedule so she is home when the men need anything.
                Ats riiight! A woman's place is in the kitchen and she should go there IMMEDIATELY after she gets off work!

Um, if my wife happens to see this I am DEAD MEAT!
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

DEAD MEAT? IS someone cooking something? Gosh dern it there Don stop doing that I was getting the BBQ out. LOL

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4832 users online. 291 members and 4541 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X