300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "we were just talking"

I was working patrol on nights and i was doing building checks. I was checking behind one of the local elementary schools as it is a very popular parking spot. I spot a chevy astro van and I get out of my car and begin to walk up to the vehicle when a small window on the side of the vehicle opens up and somebody from the inside throws a used condom out missing my boots by less than an inch. I bang on the back of the vehicle and identify myself and ask what is going on in the van. The male yells out "OH F**K, and I'm thinking to myself exactly! I yell back to the male to get out of the van as his "talking" almost hit me in the boot. A long story short, I get both subjects out of the van and run both of their information. They were clean, so I decided to just run them off with a warning. As I was about to let them go, I told the male to pick up his condom and put it in his pocket, or I would have to issue him a summons for littering. The male just looks at me like "what did you say" I told him once again and he hesitates only to have his girlfriend yell at him to pick it up. He picks it up without tying the end off and sticks it right in his pocket. I patted the outside of the pocket and told him, "you're a good man" He just stood their in disbelief as i got into my car and drove off.
    "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

moderator, please move this to lovers lane topic.....thx
    "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

Hmmm...don't think that's possible, but you should be able to cut and paste this into the thread. I'll leave it open until you can get it done.

Comment

Remind me never to "talk" with anyone in your area!

Comment

this may not be appropriate, but....We had one of our Vice Officers walk up to a car,after witnessing the 'deed' between the 'john' and the lady if the night..well, he walks over to the passengers door, just as he nears, she opens it and remove the evidnece from her mouth..as luck would have it, the evidence lands of his shoe...needless to say johnny and trixie were arrested..as for the Vice Officer he was handed the nick..Gumshoe Detective..Remove the G insert the C.
          "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Ewww...LOL
            [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

The last 'couple' I 'interrupted' was one of my department's officers and his girlfriend....in a local school parking lot, around midnight, with the windows appropriately 'fogged'.

They were 'just talking', too...
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I was hime one day when my son came home with his girlfriend. They were 17. He took her into his bedroom and I was stunned. I walked over to the door and there they were, snuggled up on the bed, kissing. I said, "EXCUSE ME?" My husband walked up behind me and he got very angry at them. He said, "Just WHAT do you think you are doing???"
                My son says, "Oh, we were just talking" and he gets up and shuts the door!!!!! My husband just about kicked the door open and said, "Get your hormones in order, David, and get out here."
                We were just furious with him. His father told him that was EXTREMELY inappropriate it and who did he think he was, showing such disrespect to us in our home????
                David's remark was, "Whatever". That made my husband even madder and he said, "WHATEVER? Give me your truck keys." THEN, he got David's attention. And my husband added, "No truck for a month....and no more "just talking".
                David got the message.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5891 users online. 319 members and 5572 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X