300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotable Quotes

No man/woman is worth your tears and the only one who is, will never make you cry.

Everyone hears what you say.
    Friends listen to what you say.
    Best friends listen to what you don't say.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge,
    I wouldn't jump with them,
    I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Don't frown, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile!

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.

It may take only a minute to like someone,
    only an hour to have a crush on someone
    and only a day to love someone
    but it will take a lifetime to forget someone.

Enthusiasm is contagious. You might cause an outbreak and affect many.

Dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never gonna hurt.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Leave the gun. Grab the canolli.
    -Sparky

Comment

"I'm a garbageman for the human condition".

Comment

One lawyer can do more damage than a 100 guys with machine guns.

Comment

It's like a 17000 mile per hour roller coaster ride straight down.

Comment

I didn't really LOSE my job. I know where it is, but now when I go there, there's some new guy doing it.
            -Sparky

Comment

I do not like to be bored I found it to be too boring.

I do not like pain I found out it hurts tooo much.

Too error is human to really foul up takes a computer.

I have found myself to be mechanicaly inclined-I can screw up anything

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

If you drive, don't park. Accidents cause people.

Comment

I still miss my ex....but at least my aim is improving

We don't give a damn how you do it up North

I'm not paranoid. Are you following me?

Naked chicks ride free"

I dialed 1-800-EAT S**T -- They told me all F*GS drove like you

The more people I meet. The more I like my dog

I go from zero to b*tch in 8 seconds

My kid is inmate of the month at the Texas state pen.

As seen on motorhome -- back off or I'll flush!

If you hate cutting down trees . Then try wiping your *** with plastic

If character is not an issue, why isn't Ted Kennedy president?

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Comment

"Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win." - Jonathan Kozol
                    "If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein
                    “Character, not circumstances, makes the man.” — Booker T. Washington
                    “No indulgence of passion destroys the spiritual nature so much as respectable selfishness.” — George MacDonald
                    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
                    "I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." - Rita Rudner
                    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." - John Wayne, The Shootist
                    "Those who would sacrifice essential freedoms for temporary safety deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin
                    "The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." - Oscar Levant
                    "If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else." - Laurence J. Peter
                    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction." - E. F. Schumacher
                    "To die for an idea; it is unquestionably noble. But how much nobler it would be if men died for ideas that were true!" - H. L. Mencken

I got plenty more too!
                    Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

"If you can't say something good about someone, sit right here by me."
                      -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

"I'm extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end."
                      -- Margaret Thatcher

"I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, and allows less room for lies."
                      -- LeCorbusier

"Asking a woman for her henna recipe is like asking her age. You will never get a straight answer."
                      -- (I forget)

"Blow me a kiss when the sky is dark, but no kiss in return, for mine is final one of all mortal flesh."
                      -- Death

Piper

Comment

It's all fun and games untill someone get's shot in the leg.
                        -Sparky

Comment

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."

"The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."

Comment

"Some people demand the freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" Kirkregeard

"It would be wise for an uneducated man to read a book of quotations" Benjamin Franklin

"I used to be a cleptomaniac, but I took something for it" (unk.)

"At what point in time does efficiency become laziness" k9medic

"If you never open the door, how will you know its not opportunity?"

"While wiating for your ship to come in, don't over look the ones anchored in the harbor."
                            As my friend says: All Narc, No Bite

Comment

"better to be alone than with bad company"

"friends help you move furniture, but real friends help you move bodies"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4469 users online. 290 members and 4179 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X