300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about your lame pick-up line

HOUSTON (AP) _ A Baytown man has been sentenced to 30 months in prison for impersonating a U.S. marshal in a bar.

Rex Kramer, 54, pleaded guilty on Jan. 22 to falsely representing himself as a U.S. marshal and to possession of an unregistered firearm silencer.

Witnesses said Kramer approached female customers at a bar in November and told them he was a deputy U.S. marshal conducting an anthrax investigation.

He reportedly grabbed a woman's arm and told her she would be arrested and would need to go with him. The woman broke loose and called police.

When authorities arrived, Kramer continued to identify himself as a U.S. marshal. He ultimately told the officers he used a phony badge to pass as a marshal.

Michael DeGeurin, Kramer's public defender, argued Monday for a lighter sentence. He blamed his client's actions on alcohol abuse stemming from his fall from fame as a former boyfriend of Liza Minnelli.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth Hoyt denied the request and ordered Kramer to undergo psychiatric treatment and drug testing.

After his arrest, Kramer consented to searches of his home and car, where authorities found a rifle, silencer, ropes, gags, handcuffs, law enforcement badges, police clothing and other items.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Ashley Chapman said the 30-month sentence was an appropriate one given the items discovered at Kramer's home.

Niteshift's observations:

#1: Sounds like he was packing the serial killer starter kit.

#2: What does it take to have a news story WITHOUT LiZa Minelli's name in it?

Yeppers I thinkg your right on that one Night I think the items in his car was a very good start if not already started serial killer. I wonder if while in "jail" he will confes to any of the women who are listed as missing?

I wonder how long he has been traveling around acting like a officer if he had a few badges and police clothing in his car.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Yeah, he was stupid. He should have used the good ole.

"hey? are you a parking ticket?"

........."cause you got FINE, FINE. FIONE! written all over you."
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

LOL Now that we know YOUR pick-up line. All I can say is where the heck did you hear that at? That is about as lame as any I have heard.

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

wha? is good. my other favorite is:

"do you beleive in love at first sight?"

..."or do I have to walk by again?"

hahaha

Comment

Well geeesh might as well saysomething like "yummmy I just love the way your legs go up and make an arse of themselves."

LOL

Klar

Comment

DUDE. i sure hope that isn't one of your pick up lines....lol

Comment

LOL I never used pickup lines I thought they were cheap and not worth my time. I did other things to pick up on the ladies.

Klar

Comment

"Get in the truck or I'll shoot!"
                  People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Sgt. Dave, that almost sounds like "Get in the truck b*tch" (otherwise known as redneck foreplay)

Comment

Insane 1 like your parking ticket line.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Niteshift's observations:

#1: Sounds like he was packing the serial killer starter kit.

> Yes, it certainly does.

#2: What does it take to have a news story WITHOUT LiZa Minelli's name in it?

Well, at least it wasn't Martha Stewart!!
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
                          Sgt. Dave, that almost sounds like "Get in the truck b*tch" (otherwise known as redneck foreplay)
                          I always thought redneck foreplay was “hey Sis, you asleep?”

[ 04-12-2002: Message edited by: On Paper ]

Comment

HEY NOW, Let's take it easy on Rednecks! So what is wrong with having a wife that ways more than the refrigerator, anyway??????

(UH, I'm not saying that mine does (at least current one) but I HAVE been that route once)

"Hey Uncle Bubba, bring me another beer!"
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

My favorite pick up lines:

"You live around here often?"
                              "Wanna lock crotches and swap gravy?"

and the best one...

"You might as well come home with me, cause whether you're there or not, I am going to have sex with you."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5143 users online. 293 members and 4850 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X