300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas/Holiday Baking

What are your favorite things to bake over the Holiday season? Got any good recipes to share?

I always make peanut butter fudge, my son's favorite. I make a lot of different cookies. The favorite seem to be the rum balls and sugar cookies.

Comment

I usually make pumpkin pies and maybe a cherry pie or an apple pie. Only thing I don't make fir them is the crust. This year I think I'm gonna try out the potato/peanut butter candy stuff I used to eat as a kid. My grandmother used to make it and it's real good. I have the recipe is anyone wants it.

Comment

Rice krispy squares, fudge, frosted cookies
        FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
        <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Lotys of chocolate candies.. oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate chip, m&m cookies, hershey kiss cookies.. etc...

My mom sister and I all get together and bake on one day. We have a large extended family so we give them goodie baskets for Christmas.
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies!

(I'll post the recipe tonight when I get home from work...)

Cheers,

Piper

Comment

Stollen and Black Forest Cake.

(Why are you all not surprised?)
              Dave Kiefner
              [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Black Forest cake! I love it! I had a friend who tried to make the Red Velvet cake. She was so proud of it and it looked very pretty. But, it was extremely dry. When she asked how we liked it, all but her husband lied and said it was good. lol Her husband said, "The c-c-c-c-cake is a little d-d-d-d-dry, honey." lol

Comment

Things that i make are:
                  Rocky Road cake
                  fudge
                  oatmeal cookies w/choc covered raisins
                  choc raspberry brownies

things i like to eat that other people make!:
                  magic cookie bars
                  snickerdoodles
                  and all the xmas cookies!

but the ones i like best are the little green xmas trees that are buttery...i could eat 100. do you have to squeeze them out of a pastry bag or something? anybody have a recipe? i'm not real knowledgeable about baking...

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

My wife does most of the treat making at Christmas but two of them are mine. I do the peanut brittle which I have a very cool microwave recipe for and I make Special K bars. Just like rice krispy bars but I use Special K instead, add peanut butter to the goop, and then put a chocolate glaze on top. Very Yummy.

Comment

I like to make peanut brittle and my husband loves it. But, the peanut butter fudge is the favorite around here.

Comment

I made a promise last year that I would make a real Gingerbread house this year and unfortunately one BIG MOUTH remembered. So that will be my chore. I think I'll just take a box, cover it with peanut butter, stick smarties on it, and tell them they can't eat it.

Comment

My wife's peanut butter pie!!!!!

The first year my daughter got the whole Christmas/Santa Claus concept, she asked what Santa likes to eat. I said that's easy...Nachos and Beer! From then on, it's been tradition to make nacho dip on Christmas Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:
                            The first year my daughter got the whole Christmas/Santa Claus concept, she asked what Santa likes to eat. I said that's easy...Nachos and Beer!
                            Oh Man, That is just wrong! That was a visual I just didn't need! ROTFLMAO

Comment

Rum balls, peanut butter balls, and cherry balls. I think I have a thing for balls
                              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
                              - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3769 users online. 268 members and 3501 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X